By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal gear rising could sell over 10 million

sinha said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:

my guess is that it will sell 6 million on ps3 and 4-5 million on 360.

The reason why think it will sell more on ps3 is because metal gear is very popular on playstation.

Bookmarked for future LOLs.

Booked mark you too for the massive future LMAO.

Still LMAO on the ppl who took a huge dump of CROWS that said RE5 will sell tons better on 360 and it's crazy to think otherwise.....HAHAHAHHAHA

Around the Network

depends on the multiplayer for xbox360 sales. I say 6 M

I'll buy it simply because at MGS4, Raiden changed from semi-pansy to full-on badass.

2million on ps3 2million on xbox 360. thats 4 million. if this was mgs5 i would still not say 10 million.

Hell no.

I don't expect either platform to see MGS4 like sales for this game.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network
KungKras said:
7 is what the original MGS sold, on the original playstation, with a userbase of 100M. It was a full MGS game with Snake and all. MGS Rising is a spinoff and will have to sell on the PS360 userbase.

Conclusion: MGS Rising won't even sell half of that.

the ps1 didnt reach 100 million user base until 2004 the first metal gear came out in 1998 and sold 6.6

learn your facts next time.

^ lol.. i think you are the one that needs to check the facts.

Realistically I'm putting it at 5 Million about 3.5 for PS3 and 1.5 for 360...and I'm probably being too generous...

Former something....

JEDE3 said:
^ lol.. i think you are the one that needs to check the facts.

ha ha your so funny prove me wrong then, some people who dont know the truth might believe those lies.

sony themselfs said that the ps1 reached 100m in 9years and 5 month, i enjoy proving people like you WRONG.

You didn't prove me wrong at anything.

You still need to check your facts.