By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 officially not heading to Wii

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=19985

"So much for the Modern Warfare 2 Wii rumors! In spite of the fact that Call of Duty: World at War has performed rather admirably on Nintendo’s system, Activision has outright confirmed that there are no plans to bring Modern Warfare 2 to the Wii. A representative provided Kotaku with this information, although no reason was given for the company’s decision. I’m sure that this news will leave many Nintendo fans disappointed - myself included. It’s just a shame that the game isn’t in development for the Wii considering how promising some of the previous rumors were."

Around the Network

Yeah, I was highly surprised when I learned in this a few hours ago. And then it came out that Activision was increasing the price of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of the game in the UK from 50 to 55. Crazy stuff.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Already posted?

And yet they're hoping for this to be the best-selling game of all time.

All I can say is 'lol'.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Pretty lame. I probably wasn't going to buy it anyway... Well, maybe, but now I don't even have the option. Too bad. Also, one less good FPS for the Wii, that's can't be a plus in anyone's book.

Around the Network

So Activision will be the next publisher to boycott? :-p

koffieboon said:
So Activision will be the next publisher to boycott? :-p

We have no good games to even boycott.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

boycott what? they gave us nothing

it's not a big deal modern warfare was overrated

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Well time to sabtage their other versions

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.