By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Modern Warfare 2 officially not heading to Wii

Keep_the_change said:
I really doubt it would be better than The Conduit so...
Don't mind at all.

Nice one.

PSN - hanafuda

Around the Network

I personally dont care since i dont like FPS's. But its a shame that Wii is missing out on such a big franchise especially when CoD:Waw did quite well on that platform, and game itself was very enjoyable.

I never expected it to happen and so this doesn't bother me one bit.

thekitchensink said:
And yet they're hoping for this to be the best-selling game of all time.

All I can say is 'lol'.

well if it was on Wii, it would of sold only another million or 1.5million, so it wouldnt have had a shot anyways at becoming the best selling game of all time.

I'm strangely not surprised.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
hanafuda said:
Keep_the_change said:
I really doubt it would be better than The Conduit so...
Don't mind at all.

Nice one.

lmao

JGarret said:
Did someone mislead Viper and Bardic after all?

Probably not. It's likely that they had one in the works, but it got canned or delayed for one reason or another.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

deathgod33 said:
thekitchensink said:

All I can say is 'lol'.

well if it was on Wii, it would of sold only another million or 1.5million, so it wouldnt have had a shot anyways at becoming the best selling game of all time.

Of course it doesn't, but they think it does XD  And they expect to do it without releasing a version on the generation's leading console.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
deathgod33 said:
thekitchensink said:

All I can say is 'lol'.

Kitchen meant combined sales, which would sure as hell be helped by that 1.5 million.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Oh well... their loss. CoD: WaW did surprisingly well on the Wii despite being a stripped down version of its HD big brother with only a handful of online modes. MW2 would have sold really well on the Wii, especially now that the CoD brand is at its most popular ever and is well recognized by the general gaming population, whether they've actually played one of them before or not.

Not really surprising though, since Infinity Ward skipped the Wii with CoD4 (despite putting out a DS version of all things). Treyarch proved that the CoD4 engine could run on the Wii with some modifications, and since MW2 uses the same engine, it wouldn't have been that tough to port it to the Wii or hand it off to another developer to do.

Guess The Conduit will have to suffice for FPS fans on the Wii for this year.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.