By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
salaminizer said:

holy shit this was fucking amazing.

Abreu is well known for his penalties, he always does that. apparently no one told the keeper about it or he didn't believe the nickname Loco.

it's a shame that one of the teams had to go out now, I like both.

Lol whats funny is that Abreu considers himself as really bad playing football, but he has the talent to score

Around the Network

WHAT A GREAT HANDBALL!!! xD Last resort FTW, awesome match, most dramatic match in this WC.

Uruguayans are half good, 1/4 lucky(because of the teams they faced) and another 1/4 of pure Balls

NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:

What a ridiculous handball, I feel very sorry to Ghana. Uruguay didn't deserve to win.

Ridiculous? More like brilliant.

Football also has a strategy, it's not just tactics...

Sorry, but I'll never condone cheating, nor will I sugar the pill by calling it strategy.

SeriousWB said:
NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:

What a ridiculous handball, I feel very sorry to Ghana. Uruguay didn't deserve to win.

Sorry, but I'll never condone cheating, nor will I sugar the pill by calling it strategy.

Why is it cheating? He didn't try to deceive anyone, he just willingly defended a goal the only way he could, fully knowing and accepting the consequences.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

SeriousWB said:
NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:

They punished it with a red card and a penalty, what it deserved.

Around the Network

That ending just makes me feel dirty.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I'm so depressed now. That was too cruel.

Ghana should never have been awarded that freekick that led to the handball in the first place.

NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:
NJ5 said:
SeriousWB said:

Why is it cheating? He didn't try to deceive anyone, he just willingly defended a goal the only way he could, fully knowing and accepting the consequences.

Which happened to be a handball.  He cheated, and he was punished.  Since you asked why I consider it cheating, do you think he shouldn't have been punished?!

whatever it takes,

the guy infront of suarez was trying to handball it too,hilarious in the slowmo

i'd be proud of suarez if i was uruguayan,he's a hero

Above & Beyond