By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

fallout 3 40 hours min????? are you crazy?? I beat the main story in less than 8 on my first playthrough. For 100% my game save is around 50 hours. Need to adjust those numbers.

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network

@PullusPardus

Wow, you did a major power playtrough then. In both KH's did you manage to beat Sephiroth? What level did you finish both games?
THe mode you are referring his Proud mode in KH2 and Expert Mode in KH

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Wow, what a brilliant idea!

Don't think these have been mentioned:
Fire Emblem GBA ~25h
Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones ~30h
Parasite Eve ~15h
Zack & Wiki ~14h
Tales of Phantasia ~34h
Heavenly Sword ~4h

@forest-spirit

Actually, PE has been mentioned =P. I'm curious, did you play the Ex. Mode, or did you just finish the game at the first playthrough?

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
@PullusPardus

Wow, you did a major power playtrough then. In both KH's did you manage to beat Sephiroth? What level did you finish both games?
THe mode you are referring his Proud mode in KH2 and Expert Mode in KH

yeah when at the sephiroth battle i was at level 45 or something , but it was pretty low i was depending on luck and timing , he was very hard in proud mode, it toke me alotta tries before i managed it, i also always play actiony games on hardest difficulty just to get the full experience, so with time i got used to it =D

Around the Network

@PullusPardus

Kudos for you then, Sephiroth was a pain in the ass (even though KH1 sephiroth was way harder), and at level 45 i really believe it must have an hellish battle. I fought him when i was at level 80 or so, but I had spent some time farming items to synthetise the Ultima Keyblade before, so my levels shoot up quite fast in that process.

Damn, I was too fast, couldn't put it on the same post, so sorry about the double post.

Current PC Build

lestatdark said:
@forest-spirit

Actually, PE has been mentioned =P. I'm curious, did you play the Ex. Mode, or did you just finish the game at the first playthrough?

Oh, missed that :p

But I think it's good to know how long it takes to finish a game without counting second playthroughs or having all the extra mini-games or sidequests included. Just the average amount of time needed to beat the game.

Pharaoh said:
fallout 3 40 hours min????? are you crazy?? I beat the main story in less than 8 on my first playthrough. For 100% my game save is around 50 hours. Need to adjust those numbers.

That is true. I can't exactly say how long the main story is, because I played main and side missions about equally. What I can say is, that 50 hours is a good average time for 100% completion.

Note: 50 hours MAX in Fallout 3 WITHOUT any DLCs.

Don't forget if your going to post your max time, besure to mark it as max time.

Every other time should be your first playthrough. Also don't bother complaining if a game is off by it's time I already said this, just post what time you had and I'll average out the score. Obviously these game lengths are a bit off, for now.

Ok, what inept person took 70 hours to beat Kingdom Hearts 2?

It took me 30 hours.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you