By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

forest-spirit said:
tedsteriscool said:
forest-spirit said:
^I believe this is why there are min, average and max numbers.

Having the average min at 50 is probably correct. Looking back at my saves atm and I was at 55 on the first playthrough. A lot of the numbers in the OP seem pretty spot-on :)

Oops, that wasn't a response to your post, but to the posts before yours. My mistake. I hope you weren't offended :)

lol it's okay, I realized and edited (probably while you were posting this )

Around the Network

@dtewi

Why should playthroughs always be under 45 hours? If that's your opinion, I challenge you to play Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, if you can get that under 45 hours, just the main game, no side-quest involved, then you sir are a pro xD average runs on that game with no sidequests are about 60-70 hours. With sidequest, it's almost infinite. The same can be said for any Disgaea, I still have to embark in that mythical quest of getting a Lvl 9999 character xD

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

dtewi said:
Xemnas! Not Xehanort!

Also, the game was rather easy. Playthrughs should always, ALWAYS, be under 45 hrs.

Play zelda:tp

I'm not saying it takes everyone 45 hours, but it sure as hell is taking me a lot more then that XD

dtewi said:
Xemnas! Not Xehanort!

Also, the game was rather easy. Playthrughs should always, ALWAYS, be under 45 hrs.

but i like using his real name and no playthrough should always be under 45 hours most people like to level up there characters beat secret bosses and get all the weapons and finish all side quests before they face the final boss

Samus Aran said:
dtewi said:
Xemnas! Not Xehanort!

Play zelda:tp

I'm not saying it takes everyone 45 hours, but it sure as hell is taking me a lot more then that XD

Zelda is not really long compared to other Western RPG and i see Zelda as a Western RPG rather than a JRPG

Around the Network

Can we add games or do we have to make do with that list?

And Bioshock takes 15 hours average (first time play through for me was 20 hours)

Zelda is no rpg at all....

^^
if thats the case than so is Kingdom hearts

^^zelda is a adventure game with rpg elements kingdom hearts is a action rpg

Zelda has no level system, no turn based crap, etc
I fail to see how it's an rpg. I can't even see the rpg elements, but that's because I stay far away from rpg games.