By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Dodece said:
I can confirm that there is indeed a PS3 slim model. I can also confirm they have a street date of September 3rd at least in the United States. I work in retail and we received a shipment in today in fact I held them in my hands not four hours ago. They come in three packs wrapped in opaque black plastic. This might explain why you are not finding pictures online. The only reason I knew what I was holding was, because a corner panel of the plastic was ripped off. They are now in the stores caged lockup. Though I did leave the label facing outward. Hopefully on Wednesday when I return to work nothing will be blocking the package. If not I will sneak a picture. I couldn't tonight I was actually helping a manager lock them up.

Anyway I had thought this confirmed this morning.

the weird thing is that you actually sound serious with this post.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
Spankey said:
Dodece said:
I can confirm that there is indeed a PS3 slim model. I can also confirm they have a street date of September 3rd at least in the United States. I work in retail and we received a shipment in today in fact I held them in my hands not four hours ago. They come in three packs wrapped in opaque black plastic. This might explain why you are not finding pictures online. The only reason I knew what I was holding was, because a corner panel of the plastic was ripped off. They are now in the stores caged lockup. Though I did leave the label facing outward. Hopefully on Wednesday when I return to work nothing will be blocking the package. If not I will sneak a picture. I couldn't tonight I was actually helping a manager lock them up.

Anyway I had thought this confirmed this morning.

the weird thing is that you actually sound serious with this post.

Already shipped before official announcement ? Why ?

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

It would be great if this was genuine, but my Spidey sense tells me it is just a faux-PS3 slim shell full of candy.

@falseprotagonist
"shell full of candy."

...And here I thought Pinata was a x360 exclusive...

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

I still call BS on the slim being like that..

Around the Network
Xen said:
I still call BS on the slim being like that..

I dunno, it makes sense.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

What!? Where did you see that? I'm going to confirm if this is fake. >:(

When I first looked at the picture, I thought they were on a rollercoaster. You gotta squint a little.

PS3 Slim is hereby confirmed.

The PS3 sales are going to see a real heavy dip now until August/September when the Slim PS3 launches at $349. That's only two months.

@slimebest

How do you know its $349

mM