By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

What happens if it is let say something that it isn't really favorite....just the person wanted to create hype. I remember when they talked good about vampire rain.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Words cannot express my complete hate for announcements of announcements.

0-0

for a moment I didnt know it was you! You have a sackboy avatar!

mM

Didn't some retail store "slip up" and had L4D2 shown available for PS3 as well recently? Also wasn't Valve recently looking to hire people for a PS3 dev team? I don't see how this couldn't be L4D all the signs point towards yes.

CGI-Quality said:
Carl2291 said:
ALREADY been released... ahh.

I thought it meant the game wil lbe releasing towards the end of the year.

In that case, no idea.

Gears or Mass Effect or Left 4 Dead or Halo 3

Probably not Gears.

Can't be Halo, MS owns the IP... I know - sarcasm

Valve doesn't seem to favor the PS3 so I doubt L4D.

As I said, it looks mostly to be Mass Effect if it's a big 360 game. Although, it could be an arcade game as earlier suggested, such as Braid.

THe Braid developers did say that they were interested in the Ps3. They just wanted Sony to publish it

hi i am new here

anyway back to topic

i think its mass effect or gears but it could be something else
they said releasing toward end of year so i am confused

it might be splinter cell

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

Around the Network

Mass Effect and Braid seems like the only likely contenders here. I'm willing to say that it could be L4D2, as I think you can say that L4D is a 360 favorite, but releasing L4D as L4D2 hits the PC and 360 is about as stupid as things can get.

maybe dead rising theres no sence in release a sequel without the original

Steroid said:
Didn't some retail store "slip up" and had L4D2 shown available for PS3 as well recently? Also wasn't Valve recently looking to hire people for a PS3 dev team? I don't see how this couldn't be L4D all the signs point towards yes.

This is true

@Newcloud

Thats also a possibility

mM
twesterm said:
Words cannot express my complete hate for announcements of announcements.

Hahaha i agree!

And countdown-sites that reveals yet another countdown is also way up there on my hate list :()

OT: Does thesixaxis have any credibility? Havent read much from them. But if true. I have to be Mass Effect or Gears of War, cus there aint to many other noteworthy popular 360 games that would deserve such a husch husch announcement.

I hope its Braid...i don't have any MS points but do have some leftover PSN money, and somehow I haven't played Braid yet (except the demo).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS