By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

Halo 3 was sarcasm

Why not Gears? or do MS own the IP?

Around the Network

Mass Effect please :O

leo-j said:
Well it saying that a 360 favorite which has already been released is releasing later this year on ps3, im really sure its mass effect, then mass effect 2 releasing early next year for the 360 and ps3 would make perfect sense.

i agree with u it makes the most sense for it to be mass effect but i think left 4 dead aswell

Microsoft published the first two games, so its not likely. Gears of war 3 can be released on the ps3, but it doesnt really make sense to release it.

Mass effect is a likely release because bioware recently discussed how they are excited about working on the ps3.

Left 4 dead is also possible if EA finds it to be a smart move

mM

I'm gonna go for one from the 'left field' just to be special: Dead of Alive 4: [insert Greek alphabet letter]

:D

Around the Network

Valve dismissed L4D PS3 recently...

That leaves Gears or Mass Effect. My bet is definitely on Mass Effect, then Mass Effect 2 could be released simultaneously on PS3 and 360.

I will be upset if it's Mass Effect. I need SOMETHING to look forward to playing on my 360.

Words cannot express my complete hate for announcements of announcements.

IF it is Mass Effect, do you guys see ME2 releasing on the PS3 on the same day as its 360 counterpart?

Steroid said:
I will be upset if it's Mass Effect. I need SOMETHING to look forward to playing on my 360.

There are plenty of exclusive ip releasing on the 360 that you can look forward to!

Also, it would be a smart idea if bioware/EA releases mass effect and mass effect 2 on one bluray disc on the launch of ME2, it would get alot of ps3 owners into the series especially if its $59.99

mM