By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

Perhaps it's Too human!?!?!?

How about GTA4 DLC The Lost And Damned?!?!!

Around the Network
Vetteman94 said:
Xigmund said:
Note: 360 favorite.

I'm putting it on L4D

360 Favorite could just be a Platinum Hits game,  which would be a possibilty of alot of titles

yeah maybe their criteria is a platinum hits game which could bring out lots of possibilities......

maybe l4d 2 or forza 3 

but forza 3 has less chanes because gran turismo 4 is already coming out

╔╦╦╗╔╦╗
║║║║╠╬╣
║║║║║║║ WOULD LIKE TO PLAY!!
╚══╝╚╩╝         

PullusPardus said:
im surprised no one mentioned Star Ocean 4.
or is that one not a favorite?

The only game that would make me happy, and first game that came to mind

Dead Rising or L4D or Gears would be all can think of that I would want from Xbox360 if i had to choose. Hoping L4D tho lol

They said they got this information from a "studio", I don't think they would refer to Jonathon Blow as a studio. I think Braid will come to PSN, but I don't think it fits the description. If anything, I would guess it's Mass Effect, but it is far more likely that this is a fabricated news story. If a popular 360 exclusive is releasing on the PS3 this year, they probably would have mentioned it at E3.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Around the Network

@ Wii dude: Forza 3? That's your prediction? You're joking right? - Care to check who's the publisher and owner of Forza's IP?

I predict it's bullshit, like 90% in internet's anoucements of anoucements who are so secrete we can't really say anything right now... but it's big! and awesome... you'll see!

Its not L4D and certainly not Halo 3, it could be Mass Effect and then Mass Effect 2 gets released simutaineously on both ps3 and 360, but that would seem retarded having the first and second game relased very close to each other. My opinion is that it is Gears of War, sony will publish it and release gears 1 and 2 for $59.99, then gears 3 will come out late 2010.

i am going for a completely random one, one that no-one has thought of, if it's true. Favourite can mean ANYTHING

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

It's probably braid.

plz be SO