By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

Is Alan Wake/SS Conviction owned by MS?

Around the Network
Taz! said:
Is Alan Wake/SS Conviction owned by MS?

Alan Wake is a 2010 game this game is supposed to drop this year.

Mass Effect please. It could be any other game that we've all forgotten about.

The people saying it's Gears is crazy, that just isn't going to happen.

If I had to guess, I would guess it's going to be one of these:

• Dead Rising -- Dead Rising 2 is coming to the PS3 so it makes sense them re-releasing it on the PS3 especially since they just did the Wii port.
  • Mass Effect -- This is assuming it has been confirmed that ME2 is coming to the PS3 (I don't remember if it has been), otherwise, I wouldn't count on this one.
  • GTAIV DLC -- I wouldn't be surprised if the Lost and the Damned was a timed exclusive.
  • Left4Dead -- It could happen but it isn't being done by Valve.  It's going to be another quick port if it is done.

Personally, I think they're talking about Dead Rising.

twesterm said:

• Dead Rising -- Dead Rising 2 is coming to the PS3 so it makes sense them re-releasing it on the PS3 especially since they just did the Wii port.
  • Mass Effect -- This is assuming it has been confirmed that ME2 is coming to the PS3 (I don't remember if it has been), otherwise, I wouldn't count on this one.
  • GTAIV DLC -- I wouldn't be surprised if the Lost and the Damned was a timed exclusive.
  • Left4Dead -- It could happen but it isn't being done by Valve.  It's going to be another quick port if it is done.

I didnt know Dead Rising 2 was coming to PS3.

Around the Network

LO???

sabby_e17 said:
twesterm said:

My bad, I thought that had been confirmed.

In that case, it's a toss up between Left4Dead and Lost and the Damned.

I agree with Twestern...it most likely the GTA DLC....or Fallout( if its not out already)

twesterm said:
sabby_e17 said:
twesterm said:

My bad, I thought that had been confirmed.

In that case, it's a toss up between Left4Dead and Lost and the Damned.

It has been confirmed for PS3, which also made me realize that I completely forgot about it. I'm still hoping for a PSN release of Dead Rising, and I think it's quite likely to happen actually.

Easily Mass Effect. I heard something several months ago speaking to the point that Mass Effect would probably come to PS3 in late 2009, so it would certainly fit.