By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii October lineup (USA)

This is a biggie:

10/28 Guitar Hero III

Around the Network

I was gonna say...there had to be one game in October on the Wii that I wanted. GHIII for me...if I really want to pay that much when it comes out.

Wasn't Batallion Wars this month too? It really must suck, because I haven't heard or seen anything about it for like a year.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The local store (in Sweden) has Rockstar's Table Tennis coming out 26th. And Balls of Fury the same day, ouch!

(Oh, and also that little game MP3...)

plus a little game called manhunt 2...I think Dolla Dolla already created a very comprehensive list for all consoles for October.

I think the list for October is complete.

@super_etecoon, I somehow originally missed the Article from Dolla Dolla...  After more searching, here it is: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7817 She did a nice job. I hope some still find mine useful as a all wii in one place by release date. This list is a little more complete, as some of the less notable games were skipped in the other article.

How many people are still worried about 3rd party support for the wii?

Around the Network
jlauro said:

I think the list for October is complete.

@super_etecoon, I somehow originally missed the Article from Dolla Dolla...  After more searching, here it is: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7817 She did a nice job. I hope some still find mine useful as a all wii in one place by release date. This list is a little more complete, as some of the less notable games were skipped in the other article.

How many people are still worried about 3rd party support for the wii?

Lots of people who don't own one apparently if the posts here are any indication.

Of the list now completed...

Games I'll put on my "Buy when i have money" list.

Ninjabread man, EA Playground (If it gets good reviews... i mean dodgeball!), Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, Zack & Wiki (If it gets good reviews), and MLB Power Pros. (Depending on reviews of the controls)

I want:

Guilty gear XX Accent core, Zack & Wiki, Mercury Meltdown revolution, Naruto clash of ninja, Guitar hero 3, Manhunt 2, Batallion wars 2... and of course Ninjabread man :)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Interesting that only two of those have Wi-Fi Connection logos. Is this right, or are other games besides BWii and Hooked! going online?

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

elprincipe said:
Interesting that only two of those have Wi-Fi Connection logos. Is this right, or are other games besides BWii and Hooked! going online?

Fifa 08 and Nba live 08 are online as well... perhaps MLB Power pros, not sure about that.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"