By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii October lineup (USA)

loads of crap I think with the exception of the awesome looking Zack and Wiki.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

Oops i didnt see GH3. That looks pretty good too :P

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

That's a lot of games, albeit mostly crap.

Naruto, Bleach and Zack & Wiki looks cool. Other than that I still see no reason for a Wii till SSMB, and Mario Kart comes out.

Do you see any million sellers? I think at least Simpsons, Manhunt 2, Table Tennis and BW2 will sell a million. Some games like Board Games and Namco Museum might have a chance if they are cheap.

Around the Network

The following games should be good (No Explanation Needed):
Zack & Wiki: guest for Barbaros’ Treasure
Battalion Wars II

The following games could be good:
MLB Power Pros: It's basically a base ball game with a sim/rpg thrown in, where the sim/rpg allows to create a player in college, build up stats, get job, family, and possibly girlfriends (I know these exists in previous Power Pro Kuns) [Side Note: This game might not utilize Wii control that much though, so you might want just get the PS2 version instead if you get a PS2]
The Simpsons Game: Parodies of 16 different games, such as Medal of Homer (Medal of Honor), Never Quest (Ever Quest) , etc... [There's some doubts because it's from EA]

No opinion on the rest, but a lot of them are pretty crappy, some of them might be decent, at least.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Jumping Jehozaphat! Welcome to the ps2 of this gen. There's some games on that list that I would've bought this summer when there weren't any games out, but now I won't have the time to play. I'm definitely getting ZW and Manhunt2. I'm getting GH3, but I'm not sure on the system. (Probably Wii, since everyone has one) Power Pros, BW2, Simpsons, Playground, Victorious Boxers and MMR will all probably be looked over by me in the interest of time and money. Unless one of them gets great reviews, I'll just wait until next summer and pick up the best of the rest.