By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Weekly Sales - How Low Before You Consider Sony in Trouble

When it sale/price ratio is as bad as the 360s, that's when things are bad.

Around the Network

Finally something was done about you making all these threads

OT: The lower the better, the less money Sony loses the better

Gilgamesh said:

Huh?

Why not just not read the thread if you don't like it/agree with it/care about it? What about Rafichamp or when MikeB was doing the same thing on the 360? I am sure they both got reported but no one banned them - and they were definitely troll/flamebait threads.

Maybe you all should just post a 'no negative threads about the Wii or PS3' policy from now on? Just sayin' ...

madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:

Huh?

Why not just not read the thread if you don't like it/agree with it/care about it? What about Rafichamp or when MikeB was doing the same thing on the 360? I am sure they both got reported but no one banned them - and they were definitely troll/flamebait threads.

Maybe you all should just post a 'no negative threads about the Wii or PS3' policy from now on? Just sayin' ...

I'm never in the Microsoft forum so I don't know what goes on there, but have you seen the amount of threads he made about the PS3 in the last couple days? and not one of them was positive, he was just stealth trolling IMO.

Smashed said:
Carl2291 said:
Smashed said:
It's funny how all of you are attacking on the PS3, when you should stop and look at it's competitor.
Oh yeah! Then compare the prices.

Dont start that.

Oh i'm not starting anything.. It's the truth.

I'm pointing out the obvious.

Actually it looks like your trying to start a war...so just stop.  This thread is in no way a doom thread especially since their is one just like it for the 360.

Around the Network

Welp looks like good ol geb went to far this time.

Evens till on topic...

I feel PS3 is doing fine, but could be doing better.

If you think of it, if sony sells to much to fast there screwed, big time...

Gilgamesh said:
madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:

Huh?

I'm never in the Microsoft forum so I don't know what goes on there, but have you seen the amount of threads he made about the PS3 in the last couple days? and not one of them was positive, he was just stealth trolling IMO.

You missed it then. Yeah, there were threads from pro-PS3 types and they weren't banned. I am for equal treatment. If no one bans other members for the same thing, why ban him? He is asking valid questions and posting news stories, not doing like this thread:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=77491 - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

Exposed: Natel Milo smoke and mirrors by Peter Molyneux - http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76080

And I could go on. Only thing happens is - his thread is locked. And yet, Geb-X is banned. I am not saying it's right of him to post PS3 stories - which he posts good and bad ones - but to ban him when you have trolls running rampant?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Welp looks like good ol geb went to far this time.

Evens till on topic...

I feel PS3 is doing fine, but could be doing better.

If you think of it, if sony sells to much to fast there screwed, big time...

They screwed up when developing the thing. They are in a deserved rock and a hard place. They cannot get back their leadership this gen and they cannot leverage their name anymore. Its a total fail this generation.

PS3 is in real trouble (more than it already is) if it falls under 70k a week. Also, if it has a holiday like it did last year it is irrelevent as the GC.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:
madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:

Huh?

You missed it then. Yeah, there were threads from pro-PS3 types and they weren't banned. I am for equal treatment. If no one bans other members for the same thing, why ban him? He is asking valid questions and posting news stories, not doing like this thread:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=77491 - The PS3 related turmoil amongst 360 users

Exposed: Natel Milo smoke and mirrors by Peter Molyneux - http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76080

And I could go on. Only thing happens is - his thread is locked. And yet, Geb-X is banned. I am not saying it's right of him to post PS3 stories - which he posts good and bad ones - but to ban him when you have trolls running rampant?

Strangely, it seems that none of gebx's threads were bad enough to actually get locked.

badgenome said:
madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:
madskillz said:
Gilgamesh said:

Huh?

Strangely, it seems that none of gebx's threads were bad enough to actually get locked.

ROTFL. Excellent point.