By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Weekly Sales - How Low Before You Consider Sony in Trouble

Aiemond said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Welp looks like good ol geb went to far this time.

Evens till on topic...

I feel PS3 is doing fine, but could be doing better.

If you think of it, if sony sells to much to fast there screwed, big time...

They screwed up when developing the thing. They are in a deserved rock and a hard place. They cannot get back their leadership this gen and they cannot leverage their name anymore. Its a total fail this generation.

PS3 is in real trouble (more than it already is) if it falls under 70k a week. Also, if it has a holiday like it did last year it is irrelevent as the GC.

Don't even...get me started...

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Aiemond said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Evens till on topic...

They screwed up when developing the thing. They are in a deserved rock and a hard place. They cannot get back their leadership this gen and they cannot leverage their name anymore. Its a total fail this generation.

PS3 is in real trouble (more than it already is) if it falls under 70k a week. Also, if it has a holiday like it did last year it is irrelevent as the GC.

Get you started on what, spinning? The goal of the ps3 was not met no matter what sony pr says. It went from first place to third place, it loses money and have lost ALOT of its brand power. How is that a win for sony?

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

This Week....

lol when the numbers arent about the same as 360 sales

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

jacezo said:

which is this week

Around the Network

i think sales are down because there arent any games coming out until late august starting with batman

sabby_e17 said:
libellule said:
on a side note :

there were some ajustements recently ?

it is me or the gap is now close to 9M ???

I thought it was close to 8M until very recently and considering the quite little weekly gap, there is something I do not get ...

Yes PS3 got adjusted down 200k and 360 got adjusted up 800k

lollllll

if true that is too bad

I remember thinking 6 months ago that the Xbox360 could reach +10M unit just BEFORE the PS3 price cut

Progressively, considering the not sobad PS3 sales, I thought I was wrong (+8M before adjusts)

UNTIL I saw those very recent adjustements (+ 10 M)

.... putain !!!

Time to Work !

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Aiemond said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

Evens till on topic...

Zizzla_Rachet said:
jacezo said:

which is this week

Nope.....somthing like Wii weekly sales compared to 360 and ps3 now thats what I would call A difference.

libellule said:
sabby_e17 said:
libellule said:
on a side note :

there were some ajustements recently ?

it is me or the gap is now close to 9M ???

I thought it was close to 8M until very recently and considering the quite little weekly gap, there is something I do not get ...

Yes PS3 got adjusted down 200k and 360 got adjusted up 800k

lollllll

si vrai que c'est dommage

Je me souviens avoir pensé il ya 6 mois que la Xbox360 pourrait atteindre 10 M unité juste avant la PS3 baisse de prix

Progressivement, compte tenu de la PS3 ne sobad vente, j'ai pensé que je me trompais (+8 M avant ajuste)

Jusqu'à ce que je vu ces très récents ajustements (+ 10 M)

.... relations!

I'll excuse your french this time!

Tease.