By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2009 is indisputably the Year of the Wii

If we had a game "Who makes the best threads?" we would have to agree to exclude RolStoppable.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

Not be douche here, but when I saw the title thread, I was expecting the OP to have a list of the best selection of Wii games that's out already and the ones still to come this year...
Oh well... I still aprove this, even it looks bland. XP

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

You are fast, noname, damn you! I think you stole my idea.... :(

TripleMMM, you dont understand. NSMBW could be the ONLY game released on Wii this year, and the Wii would of still had a better year than 360 and PS3 and even DS (combined). Everything else is just icing on the cake.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

2009 is the year that I decided I am going to put my wii away and get an XBOX. I don't have a hate for Nintendo, but I've been pretty unimpressed and am heading for greener pastures.

Around the Network

Playing this game with family/friends would be extremely fun i believe. XD

Adult and kids know Mario so all can have fun, this game really combine all generation together. :D
(Also remind me Tatsunoko vs Capcom : Cross generation too.) X3

senseinobaka said:
TripleMMM, you dont understand. NSMBW could be the ONLY game released on Wii this year, and the Wii would of still had a better year than 360 and PS3 and even DS (combined). Everything else is just icing on the cake.

That may be true, but this year hasn't end yet. And I did say about mentioning other (really good) Wii games that are already out this year, wich is why said the OP looking bland for a 2009 is indisputably the Year of the Wii title... But I still said I aprove of it!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
TripleMMM said:
senseinobaka said:

That may be true, but this year hasn't end yet. And I did say about mentioning other (really good) Wii games that are already out this year, wich is why said the OP looking bland for a 2009 is indisputably the Year of the Wii title... But I still said I aprove of it!

This was meant as a joke thread in response to the two threads I linked to. And there's little point in going much further: between BengaBenga's thread and my own WiiWare/VC thread, 2009's better releases (and a few more besides...) are already covered.

senseinobaka said:

Doesn't matter. The Wii doesn't count in the actual war. They've already won and they haven't even begun to fight.

^ They still count in the war as the wii is still beating up the 2 other consoles.