By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2009 is indisputably the Year of the Wii

RolStoppable said:

I was thinking of doing that myself and I would have also only mentioned NSMB Wii and let it be. Great job, noname2200.

Is this an indirect confirmation that noname2200 is your alt account? Hmm, how do I go about tricking "noname2200"? I've got it!

noname, what do you think about Boom Blox?

Around the Network

Indisputable indeed.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

noname2200 said:

dsister44 said:
I'm confused. I have been told that it is the year of the ps3,X360, and now the Wii. Who should I believe?

You fool! Compare the three lists, and it's obvious that the Wii is light-years ahead of the competition. Knockout punch my good sir! Knockout-punch!!!

I think you meant to say...

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
Switch - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (2014/2017)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links

3 titles with the potential to sell 10 million units, and the only 3D Sonic this year?

Duh.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

noname2200 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Majora's Mask was released on VC this year so, duh.

That's just the Scotty Pippen to NSMBWii's Michael Jordan.

What would be the Dennis Rodman?

Around the Network

Dont want this game since i know peach, daisy or other carac. Are not playable..,., where us fan service ?

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

pearljammer said:
noname2200 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

The Conduit. Stupid looking on the outside, but pretty good in-game.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

pearljammer said:
noname2200 said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

Madworld? HotD Overkill?

TheSource said:

Meanwhile...the DS enters its third full year of 30 million + sales, remaining, rather easily the most popular platform ever.

IN OTHER NEWS: Nintendo announces that NDS2 will never be released!

hello how are you.

jeffrey9999 said:
I still think the 360 has all the games although I'm not buying another 360 since I owned two and they both broke but things are getting better and better on wii definitely thanks to highvoltage but their only one company and for now they only have 2games for 2010 but for the most part all the other 3rd parties are just publishing profit or 7/10games usually at best and I'm tired of rail shooters know matter what they score out of 10 and I'm tired of ps2 ports and I still see ps2 ports popping up and now even nintendo is guilty of gamecube ports and I'm not liking that at all......... I only own a wii and yes I like it and NO it is not collecting dust but when I go to gamestop I'm not even nearly close to making a purchase or even seeing anything I think is worth paying for, and with most of these good games coming out I have a complaint with most of them............

the new (street fighter) game doesn't go online like the recent one on 360 does, resident evil: dark side is a rail shooter, dead space wii is a rail shooter, Madden 2010 isn't using wii speak although every madden on 360 uses a headset cod5 sucked on wii and it was a great game on 360, every 3rd party just keeps on ripping wii owners off plus redsteel 2 doesn't even have any kind of multiplayer and the list could go on with how let down all this makes me but I'm still sticking to my wii regardless............

This is some truth. I expected my wii software to get the same love as 360/PS3 games when I bought it. I still only own a wii but I've played my friend's 360s. So much potential that is only finally starting to be realized.

MH3

LKS

SMG2

M:OM

And those are just the big hitters. Finally. Thank god finally.