kratos17 said:
1 vs 100 was boring
and more gta dlc
im not the biggest fan of racers so forza is out
played halo 3 and was dissapointed so no more halo games
and l4d2 looks exactly like the first game
but splinter cell looks amazing and will be a contender for GoTY
obviously this is my opinion and please dont critisize my preferences

If your User name name was not kratos...I would agree with you that L4D2 looks the same...but thats not true...

kratos17 said:
1 vs 100 was boring
and more gta dlc
im not the biggest fan of racers so forza is out
played halo 3 and was dissapointed so no more halo games
and l4d2 looks exactly like the first game
but splinter cell looks amazing and will be a contender for GoTY
obviously this is my opinion and please dont critisize my preferences

Help me out but isn't your username that guy from God of War? I would be shocked if you were overjoyed by this lineup.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
indodude said:
Can we all simply agree that both the PS3 and 360 have a great lineup?

Why would we agree about that?

I would agree if you said Uncharted 2 vs Splinter Cell: Conviction for GOTY....

@ Legend Edit the OP and put the New Gears Content....If only just to seem like the fanboy your being acused of being....

Where did someone call him a fanboy?

Also, i dont see how DLC can be put forward for "Year of..." stuff.

If that was true, then Little Big Planet would walk all over any DLC for 360. (quantity)

MAFKKA said:
Let me be the first to start this soon to be f-up thread with saying that Spliter Cell and Left 4 Dead cant be in a "The Year of" list since they're not exclusives.

So you basicly have Halo, Forza, a DLC and a XBLA game. Not to say that the first two isnt strong contenders for a "The Year of"-motivation.

How are they not Exclusive...Are you going to be playing on PS3 or Wii?

Microsoft has two Platforms....Xbox 360 and Windows......They are exclusive since you can't play L4D or L4D2 without Microsoft

/Fail

Around the Network

I foresee a fanboy war occuring. Both consoles have great games coming out.

Lengend11, you forgot Alan Wake, that game looks like it has the most potential over all the games you listed for 360.

All those titles are going to be pretty big.

1 vs 100 is seeing 100,000+ on Live nights and it is still in Beta. Once MS starts advertising that bad boy, it will probably be a pretty big deal. Very fun game, me and my girlfriend enjoy it.

ODST will be huge. Firefight will be awesome.

Forza 3 will get great reviews and decent sales.

SC:Conviction will be a big deal based on the E3 impressions. New gameplay elements interest me more than what Splinter Cell used to be.

L4D2 will be a big player this holiday. Should offer up tons of fun.

So yeah, MS's year turned out pretty good regardless of the naysayers.

Zizzla_Rachet said:
MAFKKA said:
Let me be the first to start this soon to be f-up thread with saying that Spliter Cell and Left 4 Dead cant be in a "The Year of" list since they're not exclusives.

So you basicly have Halo, Forza, a DLC and a XBLA game. Not to say that the first two isnt strong contenders for a "The Year of"-motivation.

How are they not Exclusive...Are you going to be playing on PS3 or Wii?

Microsoft has two Platforms....Xbox 360 and Windows......They are exclusive since you can't play L4D or L4D2 without Microsoft

/Fail

The thread is about Xbox 360 exclusives, not Microsoft exclusives.

If the thread was called "Year of the Xbox 360 (consoles only)" then MAFKKA would be wrong.

But as L4D2 and SC:C will both be on PC (and probably much, much better than the 360 versions) he has a point.

EDIT: I said Alan Wake and meant Splinter Cell.

@JaggedSac

1vs100 launches in the UK on Friday, so expect them number to probably rise by a lot.
Im not sure if its a Beta, or a full version... but i cant wait!

Carl2291 said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
indodude said:
Can we all simply agree that both the PS3 and 360 have a great lineup?

Why would we agree about that?

I would agree if you said Uncharted 2 vs Splinter Cell: Conviction for GOTY....

@ Legend Edit the OP and put the New Gears Content....If only just to seem like the fanboy your being acused of being....

Where did someone call him a fanboy?

Also, i dont see how DLC can be put forward for "Year of..." stuff.

If that was true, then Little Big Planet would walk all over any DLC for 360. (quantity)

Montana asked him if MS paid him....That is way of calling some one a fanboy....

I do see how DLC can be put forward as "Stuff to play this Year on Xbox 360" our opinions differ....

I think it is awesome that LBP has such a following..I find the Sackboy costume of popular things really cool....But as far as quantity..Xbox 360 has Fall Out,Gta4,Gears,Halo Wars, and MW2 this year...And a few I can't remember right now.....

And Castle Chrasher Pwns