By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo : Gold Link Statue

As a stand alone piece,it looks very tacky. Like something sold at a yard sale from a old persons house.

As a Gamer it's freaking awesome.

Around the Network

You have to ask?? Get the dam thing, it's easy for me to say that cuz there's nothing close to something as awesome like that in NA.

mmmm. I have 850 points in Europe

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Maynard_Tool said:
You get that many points for each thing??? F**k the american Nintendo club. IS garbage compared to the European

Sadly not many countries in Europe can use this.

For example here in Scandinavia the only games that have those Nintendo club pin codes are those games who hasn't been repacked (with our native languages on the back of the game and the instruction manual)

I have I think around 10 Nintendo puplished games and only one had that code and that was Metroid Corruption.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Get it. You'll be able to enjoy it or sell it.

Around the Network

Do want.

It looks a bit cheap, but great collectors object never the less :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

That looks awesome. If I could I would get that.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

O M G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just AMAZING!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

If you putting something that valuable for show, you're definitly asking yourself for a break-in!!!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!