By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo : Gold Link Statue

Yeah there is the fear that something better will come - I was thinking about the special edition Japanese Giratina DS Lite for 30,000, but it's white with silver etchings on... not great looking

Around the Network
dsister44 said:
@Maynard

If you notice the Statue is worth 15,000 points. That is alot of games or 15 wiis

I think his point is that while y'all have to pay a lot to get anything worthwhile, at least there's worthwhile stuff to get.

We spend 500 points on a DS carrying case that you can get for $5 at Fry's...= - /

Edit: 500 points=10 Wii games, for the record.

Wow that is pretty cool. Here in America, the only decent prize is a set of Hanafuda cards. We also have the Game & Watch collection but that just looks like a rip off.

I have about 1000 points too and I've been saving them hoping we would get a decent prize like a SNES controller to plug into the Wii remote or a limited edition Wii game or something...

Now Playing!

^ This is you!

dsister44 said:
@Maynard

If you notice the Statue is worth 15,000 points. That is alot of games or 15 wiis

Well... at least they give something for the wii. The only system that gets you points in here is the DSi. In Europe they give you 250 points for a wii game, here is 50. 200 for DS games, here is 30.

And like I said, there's nothing really worth it here... maybe the DS game of Mr game and watch which is 800 points. Nothing more

@silentmac

I always liked the look of the cards but you can pick up a good quality set for about $20 - and I'm pretty sure you can buy Nintendo themed ones online, although how much they'd cost escapes me

Around the Network

Where do you live

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Damn you, NoE... I want my statue!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

noname2200 said:
dsister44 said:
@Maynard

I think his point is that while y'all have to pay a lot to get anything worthwhile, at least there's worthwhile stuff to get.

We spend 500 points on a DS carrying case that you can get for $5 at Fry's...= - /

Edit: 500 points=10 Wii games, for the record.

Hmm well for 10 wii games here = 2500 points... that'd get you either an Animal Crossing baseball cap, an uhm - wii music harmonica (why on earth...), or a SSBB Jigsaw Puzzle.

I would. That looks sweet.

*acts like zombie* must....have........statue.