By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony actually advertised something in the UK

I was just watching the long kiss good night (good film) and in the adverts they did one for transformers , i was just amazed as i dont think I can remember the last game i saw advertised for the ps3 in the UK anyone else see it?

i was expecting at the end of the advert to say summit like now available on xbox360 as usual but  it said out now on playstation 3 i was like say whaaaaaaaat? ,Im glad there advertising a bit better now i just hope to see a lot more

Around the Network

One advertisement for a crappy game. Good job Sony!
I've never seen a ps3 ad as well in my country. Only one ad for xbox360 as well(gears of war, very good ad btw)
All you see here are those dumb wii ads lol.

thats good but 360 advertising is much more.

when i watched ufc ultimate fighter series they amazingly had star ocean 4 adverts, amazing because its not gonna sell well in the uk yet microsoft still advertise it and thats what matters most. therefore 360 is put across better imo.

not that i take in any 360 adverts mind you.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

all i see are spots for harry potter and transformers here in germany
but i didnt see one ad for killzone 2 or infamous

There were some LBP ones last Christmas time.

Around the Network

Wow, those games aren't banned in Germany?(Killzone and infamous)

Samus Aran said:
Wow, those games aren't banned in Germany?(Killzone and infamous)

lol, not everything is banned here

infamous is rated m though

wow why did they waste their money on promoting transformers! Its a 3rd party game! why didnt they promote Killzone more???

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

yea i saw it 2day aswel. the only other game i saw them advertising her in the uk was raw vs smackdown but then that wasn't even ps3 specific just had playstation logo on name at the end

Edit: Im lying ive seen resistance 2, killzone 2 and lbp adverts aswell, but they get swamped by how much advertising ms do with the xbox with great effect 

Ive seen the Transformers advert quite a lot.

Maybe Sony are finaly starting to pull the finger out of the ass and get some ads out.