By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony actually advertised something in the UK

I hope so and I do want to see more i think the last one i saw was the one for little big plannet and thats pretty much it

Around the Network

In Australia there's only ever ads by Nintendo with beyonce playing some rhythm minigames or some old lady doing something, i dunno, getting fit maybe.

only 2 ads I remember seeing by Sony were ones for assassins creed or LBP

I've been hearing that trans has been constantly advertised in Australia. Way to waste their marketing budget on crap games!

^ Carnival games.

tedsteriscool said:
I've been hearing that trans has been constantly advertised in Australia. Way to waste their marketing budget on crap games!

Hardly a waste. Transformers 2 will be one of the biggest films this year, therefore the game has mass market appeal. I saw an advert for it in the UK and it is being advertised as only on Playstation 3. Good move by Sony.

Having said that, I am disappointed in the amount of adverts for InFamous. I haven't seen a single one yet. It would be nice if they had adverts for every game they publish.

Around the Network

^ The ad i saw didnt say 'only' on ps3, just said on ps3. also, i've never seen an infamous advert aswel.

I live in Australia and they advertised Infamous well and they done even more for transformer 2 game with the PS3 ribbon. I have seen like 10 ads for it.

I live in France, and yesterday I was totally choc when i saw in the street ads for psp. Two, one for boys (blue psp with harry potter) and one for girls (pink psp with petz). There were plenty of ads in my town, I was like "Amazing sony discovers the power of ads..."

Transformers (sigh)

Lets hope no one reads the reviews !

The only ads I ever saw in my country were for PC. One I remember is UT3 (PC version ofc).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."