By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Epic make a game for the Wii?

To know this answer you should watch this interview where he got that question.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25897.html

PS:  His answer is the same what I was saying whole the time. 

Around the Network

Same video I told soriku about. Its pretty much a slap in the face to nintendo.

mM
leo-j said:
Same video I told soriku about. Its pretty much a slap in the face to nintendo.

You already posted this?

Crap...

"Yeah haha, can you imagine , games like Viva pinata on DS or the Wii haha

...... "

Halo ds would have been great...

mM

"Unless you sell yourself to Nintendo you're going for scraps on that platform [the Wii]"....

Interesting...not too shocking...as a Wii fan I'm not too disappointed...I think he is right about what direction they are going and where they see their money...360 and PS3 certainly push polygons and that is what they are basically trying to sell.

Peronally, I would be content if Nintendo just made a system that they made games for. I think they produce enough quality titles to sustain the average gamer, if they enjoy typical Nintendo fare. Makes sense why we are seeing mostly budget titles on the Wii. It's a casual system with a slight nod to old school hardcore gamers...not new school hardcore gamers. That distinction sits well with me.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
"Yeah haha, can you imagine , games like Viva pinata on DS or the Wii haha

...... "

Halo ds would have been great...

Lol stalker!!

That guy is pretty awkward.

mM

OH BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.

super_etecoon said:
"Unless you sell yourself to Nintendo you're going for scraps on that platform [the Wii]"....

Interesting...not too shocking...as a Wii fan I'm not too disappointed...I think he is right about what direction they are going and where they see their money...360 and PS3 certainly push polygons and that is what they are basically trying to sell.

Peronally, I would be content if Nintendo just made a system that they made games for. I think they produce enough quality titles to sustain the average gamer, if they enjoy typical Nintendo fare. Makes sense why we are seeing mostly budget titles on the Wii. It's a casual system with a slight nod to old school hardcore gamers...not new school hardcore gamers. That distinction sits well with me.

I totaly agree with you, pity some people still believe that graphics  don't mean anything.

It is not because your console sell well that people just will switch to your console.

Am I the only one who think that this interviewer was annoying ?

Always the same question  when will be GEOW 2 announced X_X.

I just watched the video, all i have to say is LOL at the wii. He Says its last gen and crap. I love Epic even more now.