By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will Epic make a game for the Wii?

@Snesboy

Thats something you say when you never played a decent looking game on the Wii. Gears and UT3 have fantastic visuals. You wish that the Wii could produce half of that. After all, it is a Gamecube 1.5.

Didja get that thing I sentcha?

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
konnichiwa said:
Snesboy said:

If he doesn't think the Wii platform is good for his company's image, then he must not know what a thing called "money" is.

1) Epic games are always know for their great visuals.

2) I prefer a company that makes games not for the money but for the gamers.

"You don't play graphics, you look at them."

.....  You should read the comments on gametrailers when they showed some footage of GEOW.

Just take one comment:

OH MAN THIS GAME LOOKS AWESOME I WILL BUY THIS FOR SURE.

Peter Potamus said:
@Snesboy

Thats something you say when you never played a decent looking game on the Wii. Gears and UT3 have fantastic visuals. You wish that the Wii could produce half of that. After all, it is a Gamecube 1.5.

You are quite new on this forum so you maybe don't know.

'You better don't troll on this forum if you don't want to get banned'.

Welcome on VG Chartz.

Peter Potamus said:
@Snesboy

Believe it or not there are many people in the world who prefer artistic excellence over realistic blood and gore. The Wii is more than capable of producing some gorgeous vide game art. Personally, that's always been what's most important to me. That's why I loved my PS2 last gen. Not because of God of War's bloody gorey murder fest, but because of games like Odin Sphere and Okami. I'll take those games over realistic blood and gore any day.

super_etecoon said:
Konnichiwa...your signature pwns all for creating the most confused post ever...lol

Lol thx.

And speaking of Sports games...any idea when that fad will go away and they start actually puttting some development time into their titles?

Why should they put so much time in it when people just buy it because it is the new game (like madden).

Around the Network

aahhhhh......uummmmmm, busted?

I'll stick to the threads that concern me, but I had to say it. Can you give this horny hippo a chance?

Peter Potamus said:
@Snesboy

Impersonating Hanna Barbara characters isn't going to stop the ban stick from beating your ass, Hus.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

naznatips said:
Peter Potamus said:
@Snesboy

Believe it or not there are many people in the world who prefer artistic excellence over realistic blood and gore.

But there are also a lot who just would buy a game because it looks so realistic :s.

The Wii is more than capable of producing some gorgeous vide game art. Personally, that's always been what's most important to me. That's why I loved my PS2 last gen. Not because of God of War's bloody gorey murder fest, but because of games like Odin Sphere and Okami. I'll take those games over realistic blood and gore any day.

And I totally agree with you.

It's not even that Epic makes bad games. I don't dislike them for their games, I dislike them for their business practices. I absolutely recognize Epic as a very good video game publisher. I also agree with you Konnichiwa that there are many people who buy games for realism and violence. That's just not what I care about and it's never been what I cared about.

We all have our own gaming preferences. There is no reason that We can't coexist despite liking different styles of games and art, and there is no reason to ever insult someone else for liking a different type or style of gaming than you do. That last part isn't directed at you konnichiwa.  I know you don't do this.

@ClaudeLv250

I've read these forums for over a month now, but I started to post recently because i've had keyboard problems. I know who Hus is, i'm not stupid. I am nowhere near Hus in the way I post, so don't accuse me of being Hus.  Not everyone likes the Wii, and I have my opinions. Like I said, I'll post on forums that I belong in. I hope others do the same. Some people have this problem on this website.