By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nooooo ! "Tekken director: Unlockables are 'outdated' "

here is what i think is really being said: why unlock them when you could purchase them

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
Xen said:
This is bullshit. Where's the incentive to finish story mode for most of the characters now?

I totally agree with you, Staude. They fucked up a big part of the game. I always LOVED unlocking characters - basically because I wanted to see who is hidden...

How about playing the characters to see the story?

By the way, I am in favor of small unlockables, and also achievements.  Not sure why characters should be unlockable.  How about the characters be playable in arcade or multiplayer mode, but you play characters to unlock the stories of other characters?

Boring thats the fun part to unlock hidden characters and why no Devil kazuya it would have been a massive battle against Devil jin.

To pass up unlockables because of online play is one of the reasons i dislike the growing influence of online play.

Also, its an idiotic mentality that says you have to have one or the other. Mario Kart Wii had both, didn't it?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
@TruckOSaurus

u cant customize laser for kazuya

I think it's time to let it go Devil Kazuya is dead.

wat ? hes not dead. Infact hes even mentioned briefly in tekken 5.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
Staude said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
@TruckOSaurus

u cant customize laser for kazuya

I think it's time to let it go Devil Kazuya is dead.

wat ? hes not dead. Infact hes even mentioned briefly in tekken 5.

The fact is that Kazuya's left eye is red in T4 onwards is basically a sign that Devil powers are active in him. when they are not active and he isn't relying on that power both his eyes remain brown.

The same applies to Jin only in his case, carrying the angel/kazama AND devil powers at the same time makes him volatile and unfocused. notice that prior to T5 he never completely gave into it so he never completely transformed. that changed with T5 because Jinpaci's awakening made him lose control completely.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

They shoulda just done it like with brawl...

Tekken 6 Is A Rental.

Geez...  How do you make your halfassed offline play feel like online?  Easy, no unlockables and name it Tekken 6.  He really wanted to say was "It'll be easier to charge you to down load any new character/content with online now implamented".  What?!!  Another Tekken?  Again? I keep thinking, If they gave it a different title with some tekken characters they could of charged for the unlockables characters/down load content.  Guess will never know.

ssj12 said:
So no incentive to actually play the game.. what dumb ass developers. Tekken 6 fails.

SW-5120-1900-6153