By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop Bashing Halo 3's Graphics

640p is still considered High Definition.

Around the Network
dtewi said:
No game could live up to that massive amount of hype, except a game that is 3 times better than ocarina.
 Yeah, just look at Twilight Princess. Sure it was a great game but better than Ocarina of Time no way.There has never been a game that lived up too that much hype. Ever.

lol halo again.

One thing that amazes me about this game is how awesome people claim the game is. Which i agree when playing the single player. Then they go to say stupid things like 90% of people buy the game purely for multiplayer, awesome gfx and that the one player story sucks never play it.

So what makes halo 3 so great when statements like that are made? The original Halo was great enough with multiplayer. If the so called 90% people are buying it for just multiplayer to get updated gfx and more weapons etcc.. makes no sense to spend the money when they can clearly still play Halo multiplayer.

This is not just halo that makes me feel this way tribes, UT. All had awesome first parts then the newer ones jsut had visual and more weapons etc.. upgrades. No real decent new elements.

I agree GOW has better gfx then Halo3 but does it matter? Single player was still great fun.

The graphics in my opinion, were stunning in certain ways, and in others not.

In terms of environment and lighting, absolutley stunning.

Terms of faces, and a few other things, bleh

THe game couldnt be perfect, just gives all the sony fanboys to bring down halo

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

Most of the people complaining about the graphics are big Halo and 360 fans. Go over to the official xbox forums and just sit back and watch over 90% of 360 fans bitch about the graphics.

Around the Network

You have to be a FANBOY to say its better than gears. The watar effects were amazing. Masterchief's armor looked very detailed. But verything else was not so amazing.

mM
dtewi said:
No game could live up to that massive amount of hype, except a game that is 3 times better than ocarina.

Mario can! Each in every time a new Mario platformer comes out, it's has a chance to be the greatest game of all-time. There is no amount of hype that mario can't live up to.

It looks worse than Gears. The water looks good, but there is a lot more than water effects. Is it a crime to look worse than Gears of what? That was a damn good looking game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

mr-money said:
Gazz, you're a moron.

Nope, I was just messing with you. I am not stupid enough to defend a hopeless cause and I am smart enough to see the difference between mediocre graphics and good ones. Just stop being so offended by what other people say, and especially stop defending and pointiong out a hopeless cause.

I thought I made it clear enough by comparing Halo 3 to the boobs in my sig that there is no way your post can be taken seriously and I was just messing with you for making a fanboy post which holds zero ground. Lighten up dude.

PSN name: Gazz1979 (feel free to add me, but please put your Vgchartz name in the message!)

Battlefield 2: Gazz1979

LEAVE HALO3 ALONE!