Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stop Bashing Halo 3's Graphics

selnor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Kwaad said:

oooookie dokie.

Halo3 > Gears?

Halo3 > Bioshock?

Halo3 > real life!

Seriously, Halo3 dosent look near as good as I feel it should. It looks like a HD'd Halo2. It dosent look 'true' HD.

Spoken like a true sony fanboy

I agree why oh why the fanboy. It's clearly ahead of Halo 2 in graphics.

spoken like a fanboy? I didnt even compare it to anything outside of 360. I'm just saying... I was waiting for halo, YEARS before ANY of you ever heard about it. Fanboy. Sure. Whatever. I was planning on getting halo for a MAC. Untill microsoft F*d Bungie up. So fanboy my ass. I knew about Bungie back in the Myth days. Still some of the best games ever.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
selnor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Kwaad said:

oooookie dokie.

Halo3 > Gears?

Halo3 > Bioshock?

Halo3 > real life!

Seriously, Halo3 dosent look near as good as I feel it should. It looks like a HD'd Halo2. It dosent look 'true' HD.

spoken like a fanboy? I didnt even compare it to anything outside of 360. I'm just saying... I was waiting for halo, YEARS before ANY of you ever heard about it. Fanboy. Sure. Whatever. I was planning on getting halo for a MAC. Untill microsoft F*d Bungie up. So fanboy my ass. I knew about Bungie back in the Myth days. Still some of the best games ever.

Wow you new bout Halo before me. Gees so when you think I heard bout it. It was 1997. First ever footage I have it. on vhs. When it was 3rd person. I loved it.

selnor said:
Kwaad said:
selnor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Kwaad said:

oooookie dokie.

Halo3 > Gears?

Halo3 > Bioshock?

Halo3 > real life!

Wow you new bout Halo before me. Gees so when you think I heard bout it. It was 1997. First ever footage I have it. on vhs. When it was 3rd person. I loved it.

I beat all the Marathons and Pathways into Darkness before Myth was released, so that must mean my opinion matters more. 

Right?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
selnor said:
Kwaad said:
selnor said:
Lost tears of Kain said:
Kwaad said:

oooookie dokie.

Halo3 > Gears?

Halo3 > Bioshock?

Halo3 > real life!

I beat all the Marathons and Pathways into Darkness before Myth was released, so that must mean my opinion matters more. 

Right?

My comment was sarcasm. It matters bugger all when you first knew Bungie or Halo.

:)

mind if I ask what fanboy I am acting like? Just curious.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
mind if I ask what fanboy I am acting like? Just curious.

Given your sig, it boggles my mind as to why people would assume you're trolling a MS topic

@selnor, I knew you were being sarcastic, Kwaad was not.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

selnor said:
IllegalPaladin said:
Leave Halo 3 ALONE!

It's going through a rough time! It's loved by many. . . It's causing some problems to some people's 360's.

All you people care about is bashing all the other systems while promoting yours!

LEAVE IT ALONE

Dont worry. It's like this.

Halo is Star Wars.

Star Wars has massive cult following.

Star Wars is regarded as the pinnacle of films.

Star Wars also has people hating just because it's awesome.

Halo is exactly the same but for Gaming.

SALES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.

Wait, are you saying that Halo 4 is going to be like Star Wars: Episode I?

The Halo franchise is dooooooooooomed. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

mr-money said:

I'm sick of all this bullshit about Halo not running in HD and blah blah blah. The graphics on this game are absolutely immense, better than Gears IMO. It's ridiculous. I mean, try going up to the top of those buildings on the snow level and look down. The texture quality is PERFECT. Absolutely no gritty textures or pixels or anything. Because of how close you can get to things and STILL have them look AWESOME, this game beats out anything on 360.

It may just be the TV I'm playing on, but in my book these are the best graphics ever.

It's probably your TV, because HALO 3 does not have the best graphics ever. Not even the best graphics in a video game.