By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict Uncharted 2 reviews at IGN and GS

Squilliam said:
I predict that the if the score is >90 Gamespot/IGN are credible sources, if the score is <90 then Gamespot/IGN are uncredible and the reviews don't count.

LOL!

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

Okay, everybody, listen.

The game CANNOT get 8.8 or 8.6 or 8.4 or 7.9 or 9.1 from GameSpot because GAMESPOT DOES NOT GIVE OUT THOSE SCORES! They have scored with 0.5 intervals for two years now!

Honestly...

I am also surprised by people saying IGN will give it a lower score than Uncharted 1, because IGN tends to give sequels high scores, particularly Naughty Dog sequels- Crash went from 7.5 to 8.5 to 9.1, while Jak went from 9.4 to 9.5 to 9.6.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Squilliam said:
I predict that the if the score is >90 Gamespot/IGN are credible sources, if the score is <90 then Gamespot/IGN are uncredible and the reviews don't count.

Sony fanboy!

Kantor said:
Okay, everybody, listen.

The game CANNOT get 8.8 or 8.6 or 8.4 or 7.9 or 9.1 from GameSpot because GAMESPOT DOES NOT GIVE OUT THOSE SCORES! They have scored with 0.5 intervals for two years now!

Honestly...

I am also surprised by people saying IGN will give it a lower score than Uncharted 1, because IGN tends to give sequels high scores, particularly Naughty Dog sequels- Crash went from 7.5 to 8.5 to 9.1, while Jak went from 9.4 to 9.5 to 9.6.

Thank you kantor you articulate what I have meant very well

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

10.0/10.0

now i dont have to explain myself

Around the Network
infamous8 said:
Kantor said:
Okay, everybody, listen.

Honestly...

Thank you kantor you articulate what I have meant very well

The key is not to insult people...

9Chiba said:
10.0/10.0

Why so low?

Kantor said:
9Chiba said:
10.0/10.0