By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict Uncharted 2 reviews at IGN and GS

Kantor said:

They won't give it a 10, that's reserved for massive franchises that haven't seen iterations in years. But I wouldn't be surprised if it won PS3 GoTY and, indeed, overall GoTY. It's a definite contender.

Maybe not 10. The chances of that are low for any game. But a really high 9 is realistic. Gow and SotC both scored 9.7-9.8 last gen and were new IPs. LBP scored a 9.7. Jak 3 last gen scored a 9.6...

U2 will probably be in that high 9.6-9.9 range. Especially considering the first one got a 9.1 from IGN and the sequel has improved in every way possible.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Around the Network

IGN - 92
GS - 90

9.4 from IGN
9.0 from Gamespot.
91 Metacritic.

IGN 93

GS 90

SDF 12/10 :P

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

9.0 Ign

7.9 Gs

Around the Network
slowmo said:
IGN - 92
GS - 90

LOL...wow...really? A whole .1 increase from IGN over it's predeccesor, even though it has major improvements in every possible area.

You're so generous!

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

dsister44 said:
9.0 Ign

7.9 Gs

Uncharted 1 got a 9.1 from IGN.

What makes you think Uncharted 2 will get a lower score when it's been improved so much?

7.9 at GS? GameSpot doesnt rate games like that any more, and havent for awhile. It would either be a 7.5 or 8.0 or 8.5 or 9.0 or 9.5, etc. Get it?

LOL...this forum is a joke. I wonder if the people here put any thought into their posts at all.

GS 9.5 l.o.f
IGN 9 or higher

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

infamous8 said:
slowmo said:
IGN - 92
GS - 90

LOL...wow...really? A whole .1 increase from IGN over it's predeccesor, even though it has major improvements in every possible area.

You're so generous!

Do you go out of your way to act like a jerk?

With every improvement to a sequel comes the chance it will break something else gameplay wise, it's not automatic that improvements will be appreciated.  Then there is the fact that when the original was released there was a lot less games available at the time, when you rate games you take into account the competition in your rating too.    I merely stated what I thought they would give for the game given the stuff I've seen of the game, stop acting like an idiot stating peoples opinions are wrong, you just look like a complete moron.

9.6 or something ridiculously high from IGN. 9.0 from Gamespot.