Uncharted 2
Gamespot- 8.8
IGN- 9.2

Around the Network
deathgod33 said:
Uncharted 2
Gamespot- 8.8
IGN- 9.2

LOL...again...wow...just wow... Do you even read through threads before putting in your 2 cents?

The quality of posters at this forum is not good at all.

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

FTR everyone...GS does not rate games with 8.8's or 9.2's, etc...

"I don't have time to play video games anymore, but if I did, I would definitely choose the PlayStation 3 instead of the 360" - President Barack Obama

Infamous, stop badmouthing everyone that puts in their opinion. If all you wanted were answers that fit in with how you think the game will do then you should've said that in the OP and I would just lock the thread immediately.

infamous8 said:
deathgod33 said:
Uncharted 2
Gamespot- 8.8
IGN- 9.2

LOL...again...wow...just wow... Do you even read through threads before putting in your 2 cents?

i dont know whats so funny, and yes i did read the OP.

besides, how are 8.8 and 9.2 bad scores?

Around the Network

IGN: 9.6
GS: 9.0

deathgod33 said:
infamous8 said:
deathgod33 said:
Uncharted 2
Gamespot- 8.8
IGN- 9.2

i dont know whats so funny, and yes i did read the OP.

besides, how are 8.8 and 9.2 bad scores?

GameSpot does not rate games that way. Whens the last time a game got an 8.8 at GameSpot?

Think about it...

Torillian said:
Infamous, stop badmouthing everyone that puts in their opinion. If all you wanted were answers that fit in with how you think the game will do then you should've said that in the OP and I would just lock the thread immediately.

How about ppl actually give REASONING behind their prediction rather than just coming in with: "ehhh i tink it will scorez a 9.2 at ign or something lyke dat, and a 8.8 at GS"

and GS doesnt rate games that way anymore. If you think it's only .1 higher than the original Uncharted game, give us a reason... or if you think its rated lower than the original Uncharted, give us a reason...

infamous8 said:
Torillian said:

How about ppl actually give REASONING behind their prediction rather than just coming in with: "ehhh i tink it will scorez a 9.2 at ign or something lyke dat, and a 8.8 at GS"

and GS doesnt rate games that way anymore. If you think it's only .1 higher than the original Uncharted game, give us a reason... or if you think its rated lower than the original Uncharted, give us a reason...

In your OP you didn't ask for any reasoning so I don't see your problem, you've told us all to read it enough times....

Also how can we reason whether a game will score better or worse without having actually played it.  People have tried to have some light hearted fun by going along with you and making a prediction but thats all it is really, just a guess based off limited knowledge.  You're asking for something people cannot give which  shows this thread for the flawed mess it is.

I predict that the if the score is >90 Gamespot/IGN are credible sources, if the score is

Tease.