By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Club Nintendo year ends today!!

Mint said:
I'm Platinum.
I'm hoping for a WiiHD powered by Pikmen, nothing less.

uh what' a pikmen?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

I'm at 660 and could put even more in if I wanted to but I'll save it for next year. So yes platinum status. Wonder what I get.

I bet we get an Iwata and Miyamoto "It prints money!" postcard from Tahiti.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I'm platinum. Can't wait for my prize x)

I'm a sucker for bonus points

Besides, I'll be getting at least 6 games (3 Wii, 3 DS) before the next Club year ends for at least 210+150 = 360 points. I'm sure I can scrounge up the rest of the points for platinum without too much trouble. If I pick up Wii Fit Plus, Wii Sports Resort, and a few DS games, I'll be over 600 no problem.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I'm Platinum!

But all in all I hated not getting credit for most of my GameCube games that I had regestered. I  owned about 30 first party titles for the GameCube if they had all counted I'd easily top the thousand mark. I'm not sure I'll be platinum next year, I have 640 coins and am going to complete more survey's tomorow to try and bring my rank higher again.

I'm hoping we get a game as a prize for our loyalty. I also hope that Platinum users get both the platinum prize and the gold one. We bought twice as much as the gold we should get both the gold and Platinum prizes.

As for everyone asking people to put their product codes online to help you reach platinum status. That defeats the entire purpose of Club Nintendo. Club Nintendo was created to reward Nintendo's loyal customers, if you didn't buy enough Nintendo products to make the cut then you shouldn't get the special prize.

So far I've been dissapointed in Club Nintendo, I think N-Sider gave us more rewards for alot less. I remember getting The Legend Of Zelda Collectors edition for only my GameCube and three games regestered. Or how about the 3 months of Nintendo Power for having an N-sider account. Or the early Metroid demo that only N-siders got.

All in all I'm saving my points untill I see something I just have to have!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

:( I only have 310pts. Gold. I have about 50pts waiting to be logged tomorrow to ensure I at least get gold again.

Plus, NSBWii, Wii Fit Plus, various dl games, WSR, Metroid Trilogy, ... If only they did something for 3rd party games. I mean at least they could see you owned the game from play time and give like 10pts for a survey like they do with VC and WiiWare.

I'm platinum, I registered all my games made by Nintendo this year .

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i'm wonderign if they are gonna be changing up the items that you can get with your coins for next year. do you think they'll put some new stuff up?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Is anyone else hoping that we'll see some sort of update in 20 minutes?

Now Playing: Pikmin, Super Mario Galaxy 2