By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Club Nintendo year ends today!!

Big thanks to the TS, I didnt know this was coming up and I was stuck at 460 gold but have about 700 points I need to register. Thanks again TS!

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
loadedstatement said:
Moonhero said:
Has Nintendo said anything about getting new items for the rewards? I really don't like the ones they offer now.

Not yet.  But I'm sure they will add items soon.  These have all been there for a year now.

I really hope so. Seeing what other countries get... we got the shaft. I would LOVE Nintendo music CDs... sigh.

Or a Wii SNES controller *drool*

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Im elite baby! 790 coins. It feels good since this is the begining of the first new year for the US.

loadedstatement said:
Moonhero said:
loadedstatement said:
Moonhero said:
Has Nintendo said anything about getting new items for the rewards? I really don't like the ones they offer now.

Not yet.  But I'm sure they will add items soon.  These have all been there for a year now.

I really hope so. Seeing what other countries get... we got the shaft. I would LOVE Nintendo music CDs... sigh.

Or a Wii SNES controller *drool*

I remember long ago they got a Luigi GameCube controller... I was so pissed.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

I'm platinum.

Hopefully Nintendo sends me a platinum grill. That would be pimp.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
loadedstatement said:

If anyone wants to PM me their unused codes, Im about 50 points away from Platinum status!!! =D

go to gamestop and look in the cases of used ds and wii games. some are bound to have codes in them

pfft I have 1420 coins (spend 800 on the Game & Watch game) they should send me another Wii lol

I hope its something awesome (I know it will be)

Can't wait to see what they will get me!

But I'm only gold...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I'm Platinum.
I'm hoping for a WiiHD powered by Pikmen, nothing less.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

im platinum. really excited about what nintendo has intstore.