By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Worst RPG storyline ever

Oblivion was totaly boring.
If i didn't throw Fallout 3 out of my dvd drive after half an hour it would probably find it's place on this list too.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
_RKO_ said:
MonstaMack said:
Damn is Star Ocean that bad?
My wife loves WRPGs (and of course Oblivion) so she went to go play Tales of Vesperia, but Star Ocean is next on her list. She's gonna cringe to hear my fellow VGCharters detest the SO4 story. Hopefully the combat is still good.

SO4 was fine (a lot of people hate it because its only on 360)

SO3 is the bad one.

No, a lot of people hate it because it sucks and is a bad game. Even moreso that it's far and away the worst in the series.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

By Grandia 3 do you guys mean Grandia Extreme in the US? because if so that game destroyed my faith in brand names. I had just finished Grandia 2 and was pumped for the next one... yeah...yeah

No, I'm pretty sure they mean Grandia III (http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=3431&region=All), the real sequel to Grandia II. Xtreme was just a spin-off.

Ah okay,

Well then ,in any case, Grandia Extreme was absolutely terrible and had a storyline rival to Atari 8600 games. So I'll add that to the list.

Around the Network
Zlejedi said:
If i didn't throw Fallout 3 out of my dvd drive after half an hour it would probably find it's place on this list too.

What? You didn't play any side quests? Or even finish the game? Fallout 3 had an excellent story. Some people...

Blue Dragon
Pokemon

Come to think of it, Tales of Symphonia was pretty awful.

Snesboy said:
Zlejedi said:

What? You didn't play any side quests? Or even finish the game? Fallout 3 had an excellent story. Some people...

Bah, I hated Fallout 3 as well. I didn't realize that a story existed it was so poorly told.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

FFX-2 Best gameplay in ANY final fantasy ever, almost everything else was a-mex-in but the story was god awful.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?