Forums - Gaming Discussion - What does it feel like to be a god in gaming?

yo_john117 said:

Ok, on another note i got to play against Ogre 2 last night. Me and my buddies decided to play some MLG (lol stupid decision) and we got paired up against Ogre 2's "fun account" CoMiN In HOT and a bunch of his god buddies. Hardest raping in a video game i have ever received! we lost 50 to 7. Their teamwork was unparalled. we were like sheep to the slaughter lol.

haha yea that happened with me as well except it was Ogre 1 and he was on our team. Back when we used to play Halo:CE over XBC. I just sat back after he got the sniper and watched him destroy the other team over and over, it was the most awsome/scariest display of superiority I had ever seen in a videogame.

lol link me the stats of the game I want to see the carnage :D

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Around the Network
Mendicate Bias said:
yo_john117 said:

Ok, on another note i got to play against Ogre 2 last night. Me and my buddies decided to play some MLG (lol stupid decision) and we got paired up against Ogre 2's "fun account" CoMiN In HOT and a bunch of his god buddies. Hardest raping in a video game i have ever received! we lost 50 to 7. Their teamwork was unparalled. we were like sheep to the slaughter lol.

haha yea that happened with me as well except it was Ogre 1 and he was on our team. Back when we used to play Halo:CE over XBC. I just sat back after he got the sniper and watched him destroy the other team over and over, it was the most awsome/scariest display of superiority I had ever seen in a videogame.

lol link me the stats of the game I want to see the carnage :D

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gameid=1207816365&player=YO%20mUThEr  

There ya go lol.  I also saved the video of it to my file share seeing as its the most epic game i've ever been in.   EDIT--got into the files tab and download my "i get destroyed" video.  I tried to hide from them most of the time.

it feels great i hope to be top ranked in top 10,000 for Modern Warfare 2 in S.a.D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

It's all right. It can get quite annoying sometimes, though. I was a pretty active competitive pokémon player a while ago. I could hold my own with some awesome players and placed nicely at tourneys I went to. Of course, I pretty much stopped and now I don't have the slightest clue what's going on with the meta game anymore ^^;

I've been trying to get back into competitive smash bros. lately but I haven't been able to make it to a tourney in months >.>

Oh, and of course I see a gaming "god" a bit overstatement :X

kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:
TWRoO said:
kirby007 said:
you shouldn't play me in cod2 it feels like assrape

How do you know unless you played against yourself.

(do you have a time machine?)

heh I have been told

Probably from the people that played on your team.

you should know i only play deathmatch, no team for me

Well, not anymore. Obviously.

I never play team, you mostly get paired with players who aint as good

At assrape?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

gamrReview - Arthur Kabrick | My All-Time Top 50 | 2013 Metascores

Around the Network

If your doing good in game it feels great. However, I would never say the feeling is Godly, because ya know it is just games.

Mendicate Bias said:
I used to be one of the top 10 players in New England for Halo:CE and am still probably in the top 20 for Halo 3. I've gone to major national tournaments and played against the best Halo players in the world including T-Squared, The Ogre Twins, Strange Purple, Xena, Fatal Matt, Mudvayne and a few others.

LOL the last 3 you put look like a HUGE joke compared to the other ones.

I was a god at Battlefield 1942. There was no official ranking but there was some internetchecker that followed people playing on dedicated servers. I managed to stay in the top 5 for quite some time while it followed about 200k people.

On servers I was often accused of cheating but, hey, if you can take over a control point 1 vs ten and win unscathed as an engineer the fun just makes up for it.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

im ranked 13 (world wide) on geometry wars galaxy (the ds version)...i feel quiet geeky

The closest thing i got to godly is drums on Rockband 2... and as soon as i think that, someone comes into my room and rapes me >_>....