By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Michael Jackson dies!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Farrah Fawcett, and now Michael Jackson? Today is an unlucky day.

We will always have one of the best Genesis games to remember him by. I will play it tonight, to honor his passing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

OMG R.I.P MJ

Sad day, say what you will about the man, the jokes and such, but the man could sing and was truly the king of pop music.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

What!?

I don't believe it

I'm going to wait for a confirmation and a better source

it's not 100% confirmed but it is very likely. All the reputable news sites are quoting TMZ as their source.

Ed McMahon
Farrah Fawcett
Michael Jackson

wow

Yeah, Slums, a sad day. I am at a newspaper and I see stuff as soon as it happens. I was just talking to a senior editor about Farrah Fawcett - my first crush - and he was like 'Mike Jackson had a cardiac arrest too.' I was like 'If he goes, wow. That's gonna be hard for editorial, since Farrah was from here too.'

Seriously, I have my iPod Video set to nada but MJ. I am really, really sad. It was just too much stress for him. Allegations of pedophilia and the like - and everyone knows he didn't do it. If the boy from Home Alone said he was good, then cool.

I hope he finds eternal peace.

That guy is going to have the largest funeral on earth.