By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Michael Jackson dies!

NJ5 said:
So it is true that dying makes people care more? I mean, I've never seen people give MJ so much praise before.

You must be kidding.

Around the Network

Everybody will slam TMZ if they are wrong. If they are right, well, I guess everybody has to die one day.

But...CNN says he's just in a coma.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Awesome. Dude made good music, though.

d21lewis said:
NJ5 said:
So it is true that dying makes people care more? I mean, I've never seen people give MJ so much praise before.

You must be kidding.

Really, I haven't... Every time I hear about MJ is some jokes about his color / pedophilia etc.

You're 5 years older than me though, so maybe you lived through the time when people praised him more.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

omg. thats a bombshell. i am so sorry. his music is awesome. but if its true about him being a pedophile then i am not sorry.

NJ5 said:

..................O_o...................o_O...................................O_O, I own many of his DVDs with concert and really.......theres something there.

^_^

Oh wait... they just said he did die.

R.I.P

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Carl2291 said:
Sky News just said something about it being a coma

Oh great. The last thing the King of Pop needed was more soap opera in his life.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I am so shocked. It's really sad man. I'm watching it on the news right now. He was only 50. I have almost every song he's done since the Jackson 5. I would've expected at least another 20 years.