By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's a good co-op game to play with my girlfriend.

Wii Sports Bowling or Tennis

Boom Blox is a good choice too

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

Lego Batman and LBP are solid. MK Wii, EA Active.

I also recommend some other games that I cannot mention with minors around catch my drift?

Super BumSex 3: Ultimate Edition.

Dynasty Warrior games are good for that. I think they have some for the Reg Xbox.

My girlfriend and I had fun playing Boom Blox.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

wii ware games have been good enough for this, and boom blox.

Alic0004 said:
She might like Echoes of Time for the DS. (Complete title: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Eugh.)

I've played through most of the game with my girlfriend, and it's a solid Secret of Mana style game, not too hard, but not incredibly easy like the first one for DS. Basically, it's an action RPG where you both create a character, pick a class, choose a hair color, and then spend your time leveling up, solving puzzles and fighting bosses. What makes it special is that there's also a bit of a story there, but they do a good job of keeping it from getting too overblown or time-consuming. Being able to play through the story together was a big selling point for my girlfriend.

From what I've heard, Ghostbusters doesn't have split screen. Which is a shame. Maybe I heard wrong?

From what I've heard, the 360 and PS3 versions have online co-op only, and the Wii version has local co-op only.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
Alic0004 said:
She might like Echoes of Time for the DS. (Complete title: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Eugh.)

I've played through most of the game with my girlfriend, and it's a solid Secret of Mana style game, not too hard, but not incredibly easy like the first one for DS. Basically, it's an action RPG where you both create a character, pick a class, choose a hair color, and then spend your time leveling up, solving puzzles and fighting bosses. What makes it special is that there's also a bit of a story there, but they do a good job of keeping it from getting too overblown or time-consuming. Being able to play through the story together was a big selling point for my girlfriend.

From what I've heard, Ghostbusters doesn't have split screen. Which is a shame. Maybe I heard wrong?

From what I've heard, the 360 and PS3 versions have online co-op only, and the Wii version has local co-op only.

This.  Also, from what I've heard, the 'coop' in the PS3/360 games is more like a series of missions without a story.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
theRepublic said:
Alic0004 said:

Wow... glad to know this.

pearljammer said:
Have you tried Marvel: Ultimate Alliance before?

NOOOOOOOO! The Wii version sucks!

On topic, have you tried Elebits?

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069