By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's a good co-op game to play with my girlfriend.

LEGO Indiana Jones. Works best for girlfriends.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I know it's a bit early, but I'm guessing NSMB Wii is going to be a perfect game for you two to do co-op together.

I'd also recommend LEGO Indiana Jones and/or Star Wars like others before.

The silent-movie-like slapstick humor in these games is great and co-op is fun.

wii sports resort will probably be one of the best games this gen. Especially for co-up.

Around the Network
Samus Aran said:
wii sports resort will probably be one of the best games this gen. Especially for co-up.

What in WSR would be defined as coop?  I thought all the multiplayer in that game was competitive.

Aah, yes, my bad. I just assumed he wanted a game to play together with his girlfriend.

I'd say ghostbusters then. Looks decent enough.

(on rails are actually great... especially if your life is shared as in RE UC cause you can bail her out)

So the best so far for me:

MK Wii (especially online with friends :p, the best one by far)
RE UC (even if she sucks she won't know it!!)
Castle Crashers (with blood turned off)
RRR 1 & 3
BoomBlox (though she doesn't like to compete too much...)
Eternal Sonata (give her the kid that shoots so she does'nt have to move :p)
Super Smash brothers (she likes it, that I can't figure why considering the other tastes)
Mario galaxy (likes being the star....)

to a lower extend:
try gears for FPS... as you can hide, that helps!

big noes:
Halo (can't control double analog... single analog too but double is exponentially worse)
Sports game like madden (how do you play this sport?)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Soma said:
pearljammer said:
Have you tried Marvel: Ultimate Alliance before?

NOOOOOOOO! The Wii version sucks!

On topic, have you tried Elebits?

Really? I didn't know that? What made it worse?

pearljammer said:
Soma said:
pearljammer said:
Have you tried Marvel: Ultimate Alliance before?

NOOOOOOOO! The Wii version sucks!

On topic, have you tried Elebits?

Really? I didn't know that? What made it worse?

First of all the controls, 20% of the times they will not respond correctly, and they are not well implemented. With the exception of some moves, like thowing Cap's shield, it's better to just push buttons than moving the Wiimote from one side to another to do combos. Also the camera, to move the camera you rotate the nunchuck. The problem is that this may happen accidentally if you rest your hand, so you must be playing with the nunchuck staight ALL the time.

The ingame graphics are terrible. HD versions look brighter and vivid, Wii version looks darker and boring. I'm not a graphic whore, but the Wii version needs more lighting effects. And the music and sound effects sucks, but I'm sure is the same on all versions.

Although I think the game is terrible in all versions, the gameplay feels better on HD consoles. Multiplayer can be fun, but in my opinion is better to avoid this game, specially the Wii version.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069