By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What's a good co-op game to play with my girlfriend.

LittleBigPlanet. Try that one friend.

Around the Network

DS games...

castlevania: portrait of ruin (adventure), bubble bobble revolution (platformer), RHYTHM HEAVEN (this isnt coop, but she will LOVE it.), tetris, puyo pop fever, really DS doesnt have great coop game support

mario kart

NYANKS said:
LittleBigPlanet. Try that one friend.

wii/DS games, i think. though, i agree, thatd be great for the two of you

You definitely can't go wrong with Ghostbusters--the game is a blast in single-player, and I can only imagine the coop shenanigans.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

the old gauntlet games were perfect for co-op with a g/f.

She might like Echoes of Time for the DS. (Complete title: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time. Eugh.)

I've played through most of the game with my girlfriend, and it's a solid Secret of Mana style game, not too hard, but not incredibly easy like the first one for DS. Basically, it's an action RPG where you both create a character, pick a class, choose a hair color, and then spend your time leveling up, solving puzzles and fighting bosses. What makes it special is that there's also a bit of a story there, but they do a good job of keeping it from getting too overblown or time-consuming. Being able to play through the story together was a big selling point for my girlfriend.

From what I've heard, Ghostbusters doesn't have split screen. Which is a shame. Maybe I heard wrong?

Boom Blox is a great accessible title for you and your GF. For somethin a little less serious perhaps Nerf N-strike as it doesn't seem to involve killing and yet its got FPS gameplay. Not sure if it has Co-op though.

Tease.

Tales of Symphonia 2 has 2 player co-op however the party changes a lot early on.

RPG's aren't really either of our cups of tea.

The best game is one thats kind of basic. I don't mean causal mini game thing, but Justice League is a perfect example. A basic brawler game. Ghostbusters also looks like the perfect romp around and shoot stuff outing. A controllable pace would be nice too. The ability to decide when to run on in to action and when to just stop and goof off for a bit. 

Best suggestion so far is the lego games. Those would probably be great co-op fun times.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.