By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GRRR YROD Strikes again

Well, I was playing Demon Souls and the Fucker Blew up!!! 3 Weeks holidays and now I'm pissed!!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

:O Two in two days!

You had just posted in MMs thread lol

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=2309683

I think MM's PS3 gave yours a cold.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

How long do you people game? I only really go full out on Weekends.

well if u called me a Fucker i would blow up on u too :P

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Man, people weren't kidding when they said Demon's Souls was ridiculously hard.

Around the Network

@badgenome

LOL

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

what the heck you people do with your ps3s ?
i guess im just the "Careful" type.
well last time i downloaded i left it 2 days, and then made it rest a whole day. thats the farthest i can go xD

Demon's Souls confirmed ps3 murderer?

Is it one of the 60GB models?

Sucks to have that happen regardless... I hope mine doesn't die on me, I went for the US version since half of my PS2 games are US anyway (the other half being Japanese). Will suck tremendously to have to deal with a dead US console in Europe.

Akvod said:
How long do you people game? I only really go full out on Weekends.

Mine's on a lot, been for almost a year now (on and off obviuously). I don't play on it that much, but it's also the resident media centre, including for things like music since the TV corner's got the better speakers.

Though I can't see why consoles dying like that is still viewed as acceptable. My computer's always on, for a year and a half permanently, and all is fine with it. Same with the previous one >_>

Bad luck dude. Seems like this generation, hardware is the loser.

Is it still under warranty?