By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GRRR YROD Strikes again

Hope you're underwarranty...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

Sorry to hear....BTW is demon souls good? Im really interested in that game.

Mine is the 60 gig. Just over 3yrs old. Launch model PAL region. I treat my PS3 better than People :P I just game a lot. Just sucks ass now I gotta send it back and get it fixed right at the start of my holidays. Anyways - Just need to fix it now.

Hey Making, I guess we better coop together in DS from the beginning. I was almost lvl 60 :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Did MM476 at any time touch your PS3 whilst he was at your house? I swear hes terrible luck. I was talking to him about trying to murder my older zephyr 360 with a heater to get a quieter Falcon back and it didn't die!

Tease.

Damn that sucks. It was only a couple of hours ago I had msged you on the ps3. The wait is the worst part :( and the $315au if your not under warranty and not willing to go to a third party repair service.

PS4/PS3/PC/3DS Owner (Will buy a Switch when mainline Pokemon game is released)

Around the Network

A heat gun, some thermal paste and a few screwdirvers and it'll be like brand new.

Damn 60GB s

this is a crazy gen for hardware

ive had a psp die,my ds buttons die, 2 360s die, and my friends ps3 died

only console hasnt died yet is wii (knocks on wood)

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

What goes wrong when LLOD occurs?
Its the harddrive access light but I can believe its HDD failure as there normally the most reliable part of a system and faults occur early in use.

oh no, first mm now you....
i hope it will get fixed soon.

don't blame it on Demon's Souls

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX