By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Blade is a fun game - reviews were wrong.... AGAIN!

I played the Demo, it wasn't too bad. But not to my taste, maybe a rent though.

Around the Network

lots of people have stated that its pretty decent. If can find this for under $20 i will pick it up

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

I think the reviewers thought it would be like ninja gaiden and got disspointed.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

I actually agree. The game wasn't amazing, but it was underrated. I played the demo and it was damn near pretty cool. One play through it was worth.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

ninja blade is a good game, and i believe the reviewers were completely wrong and it seems these days, the ppl reviewing a game dont know what a good game is any more.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
ninja blade is a good game, and i believe the reviewers were completely wrong and it seems these days, the ppl reviewing a game dont know what a good game is any more.

I think they get caught up on the individual parts, and can't realize when a game is better than the sum of its parts.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

It's $20.00 at Toys R Us they also have buy 1 get 2nd one for 20% off ... so I got it for $16.00 after buying Fallout 3 expansion pack.

I haven't open it yet though ....

Ninja Blade was really enjoyable.

I would definately pick it over DMC4 for instance.

Solid 7/10 for me. Which is a good score from me. Trust me. The game has a story, it's weak but told pretty well. But the cutscenes are insane. Have you done the bit with the motorbike in the tunnel and boss yet? That was like, OMFG cool.

selnor said:
Ninja Blade was really enjoyable.

I would definately pick it over DMC4 for instance.

Solid 7/10 for me. Which is a good score from me. Trust me. The game has a story, it's weak but told pretty well. But the cutscenes are insane. Have you done the bit with the motorbike in the tunnel and boss yet? That was like, OMFG cool.

Yeah I did this part this morning. I had to go to university, but I will continue in a few hours. That was very great. This game is all about huge monsters I guess.

mysticD, you should try it. The first 20 minutes are so-so, because you get to know the controls, but after that, is is good.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Want to talk about Unerrated games? CROSS EDGE!!!!! But ya i havent tryed Ninja Blade.