By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Blade is a fun game - reviews were wrong.... AGAIN!

Hey guys,

Today I received Ninja Blade and I really want to say that this game is actually fun. I don't know why media hated on this, but it is not a bad game. A lot of people said the demo was fun, but the full game is even better.

It is not an AAA-game though. The graphics are decent and the QTE are good as well. I just played 90 minutes, but there actually seems to be some kind of story. :D

There is no multiplayer, coop or any kind of replay-value, it is just a singleplayer-experience, but it is good at it. If you can find this cheap, you should get it.

I am really having a good time with this game. And it is perfect to kill the time until the blockbuster games are coming. :D

In a word: Get it, it is a fun game!

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

I don't think that you having fun with a game makes reviews wrong. They only slated it as below average according to meta. I've enjoyed tons of games that were below average, doesn't mean that reviews are wrong. Most games are fun, an average game is fun, so you having fun with a below average game is not a huge surprise.

As an example, I have fun with Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, but that doesn't mean that the meta score or my own review score are wrong.

Ninja Blade is underrated for sure.

I heard this from alot of people on this site

Ninja Blade is just like God of War except not as deep but still great game.

Around the Network

I agree this is better than Ninja Gaiden 2.

Ninja Blade is completly awesome, the reviews are wrong.

Yeah I like it too.
A solid 8.0 in my books

I didn't listen to disolitude when he said Ninja Blade was awesome, and I ain't listening to you!

Torillian said:

As an example, I have fun with Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars, but that doesn't mean that the meta score or my own review score are wrong.

That game should have it's score reduced because of the name alone.

Next time just put SSARPBC.....we'll know what you're talkin about.

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link