By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WHEN did you give up on Sony

axumblade said:
nordlead said:
Xoj said:
Crazymann said:
Sony sucks. They used to synonymous with quality. But after having optics die in 2 of the last 3 sony products I own, I no longer trust them. Plus, other electronics companies are now offering better values at equal quality. My home will no longer be a Sony home after my next upgrade cycle.

On the other hand PS3 is my HD system of choice and will remain so as long as it doesn't die on me. (knock on wood). I really enjoy the PS3 soooo....

Give up on Sony as a company - 2007
Give up on PS3 - never (I hope)

thats something that happening to all brands, from toshiba to acer.

i don't know whats wrong with 2007+ DVD and blu ray optics they are prone to die =(.

2007? The original PS2 had disc read errors on par with the RROD and it lauched in 2000.

I thought that the 360 broke the Ford record for having the most defective products returned or something along those lines.

who knows, but all 3 were pretty bad. At least all three of them seem to have fixed their problems.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

A few weeks after buying a PS3. About 85% of my PS3 usage comes from PS2 games. I've pretty much given up hope on the PS3.

Activision said:

I gave up after realizing that I was just not making enough profit. I think I can do better with the other consoles. So, I am close to giving up on the ps3.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

When they made no game offer with the ps3.

Hmmm I really hated them when they bragged about the PS3 at the launch, but now they seem like the good old guys back then when I was young :)

Around the Network

Never!

I will stick with Sony through thick and thin!

Barozi said:
Hmmm I really hated them when they bragged about the PS3 at the launch, but now they seem like the good old guys back then when I was young :)

Gilgamesh said:

Never!

That's the sony leader for you.

BTW what piece of electonics is the PS3 violating endlessly in your sig?

Sony 4 Life man!
Not just in gaming by the way...

Torillian said:
Gilgamesh said:

Never!

That's the sony leader for you.

BTW what piece of electonics is the PS3 violating endlessly in your sig?

That would be the lovely 360 lol