By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Which game will sell more first week WW? Forza 3 or Grand Turismo 5?

^lol.

Around the Network

Well GT5 will be a system seller.
Forza 3 will also have great sales.

both games will sell very well, but i think GT5 will do better.... GT games always sell like crazy.

TX109 said:
both games will sell very well, but i think GT5 will do better.... GT games always sell like crazy.

Well i kinda doubt the GT5 will sell 18m like its predecessors though.

did you really just make another one of these threads? They were just starting to die down and here you are making another thread on the same subject that has been talked about for months and months. How many threads with the same subject do we need?

Around the Network

FORZA MOTOSPORT 3

GT5 do you even need to ask??? but both should sel really well

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

gergroy said:
did you really just make another one of these threads? They were just starting to die down and here you are making another thread on the same subject that has been talked about for months and months. How many threads with the same subject do we need?

i guess many more untill the foolish ones get real and start to understand Forza3 sales wont be anywhere near GT5s, they need to understand GT is the GTA of its genre.

Well, Gran Turismo will outsell Forza Motorsport, but I think Forzad Motorsport might outsell Grand Turismo.

I know, old joke.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Considering even a portable gran turismo has more cars than Forza im presuming Gran Turismo 5 will have even more. Graphics look identical to me. Gran Turismo on what we have seen will most likely be the better game and obviously the better name.

Forza M 500,000
Gran T 1,000,000