By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who wishes for motion control to die.

I do.

Because what's wrong with using a control it's the best.

If you get motion control and be shaking your arms around like you are some crazy idiot.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

I never realized just how much some people were obsessed with using thumbs...

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

motion control is still control. so theres no difference from what u have stated.

IMO, half the fun of video games is looking like an idiot and doing strange stuff. For years, video games have only limited the strangeness and fun to inside the television. Nintendo brought the Wii to bring the strangeness to the living room. And that has revolutionized our strange hobby ever since.

Motion controls are just like regular controllers. Its all controller trickery. My gf flicks her arm and knocks down the entire Boom Blox tower with 1 ball...while I throw a fast ball at the TV and dont do a dent.

Until they create true motion controls which reflect user inputs and are not susseptable to trickery...I am with you, and they can die.

Around the Network

so all you guys are fine with being beta testers for the industry.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

It's like I tripped and fell into 2006.

Why do you want it to die?
Can't they both co-exist?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Me. Wii Fit sells 20M. But do you really need an $80 game and balance board to PRETEND to Hula Hoop? Look, I'm playing Wii Fit right now without even owning the game

/proceeds to pretend hula hoop

I love motion controls.If a game is good and im into it sometimes I end up moveing around anyways.  I still like a normal controller for some games though.