By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who wishes for motion control to die.

I don't really mean die I just want it to fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQNaBqWqTXY&feature=channel_page

just watch this.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Around the Network

Why do you care so much? Is someone forcing you to play these games?

It's like me saying I wish all anime would die because people make me watch crap like Dragonball Z, NAruto, Bleach, and all that other anime they show on TV.

What's wrong with watching live action? It's the best.

If you're sitting there watching cartoons you look like some crazy idiot.

There is nothing wrong with motion control. I love playing games with motion control, but I still like using normal controller too.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

the only way i'll wish for them to die, is if they become the norm for every game.

Because you don't look like some crazy idiot while pressing colored buttons with your fingers while looking at a TV.

Around the Network

Loo from nitendo making billions on motion control and now sony and microsoft now with motion control there will be the big shift to it and leave controls behind. Just like the switch from 2d to 3d.

Gintama is the funniest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud owner of all currnet gen consoles.

I not a big wii fan

Okita the sadist.

Well I'm not really sure, I've yet to try a motion control that actually work. I've only tried the Wii-mote...

I wish horseless carriages would die.

Horse-drawn hansoms are the best.

Motion controls already won. The Wii hit 50 million faster than any other system ever has. And now Microsoft, Sony, and Ubisoft are making new motion control schemes.

Wishing for it to die is silly, me personally I just want my preferred controller type to stay alive. Long as there is a place where I can play the type of game I like in the way I like I'm happy, and others can go off and be happy with motion controls.