By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - who wishes for motion control to die.

Have both controls co-exist with out one taking over the other.

Around the Network
deathbleachnarutodbz said:
wii has sold because of the casual market.

Just like the ps2.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

stof said:
I never realized just how much some people were obsessed with using thumbs...

Tell that to the lower primates.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

I'm not crazy about motion controls but they do have their advantages for certain genres.

You have the name of every generic popular shonen crap anime out there right now and want a non living thing to die because you think it looks stupid......more stupid then those anime.....and more stupid then looking like a drone playing in front of a tv.

Guess what playing video games doesnt look "cool" and as long as someone finds playing a certain way fun its all good and it shouldnt matter to you.

You are a annoying and a weeabo. One in the same really.....
Now I will use the most awesome feature on these boards thanks to WoW. The "Ignore Button"

EDIT - Yup I know I got a Bleach avatar and sig it doesnt stop the anime from being any less generic and predictable.

Around the Network

Wouldn't it better that people who like motion control die? Would solve the problem even better.

Nick said:
BMaker11 said:
Me. Wii Fit sells 20M. But do you really need an $80 game and balance board to PRETEND to Hula Hoop? Look, I'm playing Wii Fit right now without even owning the game

/proceeds to pretend hula hoop

Sorta like I don't need to spend $60 on a game like CoD to PRETEND I'm shooting people (with my thumbs).  Look, I'm playing CoD right now without even owning the game.

/proceeds to pretend to shoot people

For roughly $40 more, you could go to LA and buy both a rifle and a pistol and do it all for real. Sure, it's more expensive than a real $2 hula hoop but the personal satisfaction gained would be worth that 20-to-life sentence.

deathbleachnarutodbz said:

I do.

Because what's wrong with using a control it's the best.

If you get motion control and be shaking your arms around like you are some crazy idiot.

I agree. Why do I have to look like an idiot when I'm pretending to be a ninja from a children's cartoon? I'm 21. I'm too old to look childish as I perform the magic powers used by the crazy space alien super warrior from a different children's cartoon. This is serious. We should treat my desire to pretend to be 11 and japanese seriously. Not as childsplay.

Wii has more 20 million sellers than PS3 has 5 million sellers.

Acolyte of Disruption

Great point. God, how I feel so foolish looking at those giant-busted Japanese 15 year olds and not being convinced how they couldn't save the world because their knockers would get in the way?

I am the king of old school "motion control".

*fwap fwap fwap*

Nick said:
BMaker11 said:
Me. Wii Fit sells 20M. But do you really need an $80 game and balance board to PRETEND to Hula Hoop? Look, I'm playing Wii Fit right now without even owning the game

/proceeds to pretend hula hoop

Sorta like I don't need to spend $60 on a game like CoD to PRETEND I'm shooting people (with my thumbs).  Look, I'm playing CoD right now without even owning the game.

/proceeds to pretend to shoot people

At least CoD doesn't make you believe you're doing anything besides playing a video game....

Wii Fit makes you think you're "excercising"...when every drill in that game....can be done without the game