By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Malstrom: Microsoft has lost control of the NATAL hype

Lafiel said:
funny how he says the xbox core fans were up in arms against it .. yes, they are up in arms, but to defend Natal to the last man, heh

Your both right...

360 fanboys seem to be completely against it.. or completely for it..

I'm not sure if you noticed what differentiates 360 fanboys from the others is that they have no allegiance for MS and have no problems bashing its products if they think its stupid.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

This one wasn't worthy of Malstrom. Poor piece here. Huge leaps in logic. Better luck next time M.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Steroid said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Steroid said:
One thing I have noticed is the erosion of the pseudo allegiance Of Microsoft and Nintendo fans since Natal was announced.

MS is doomz if they focus their attention towards Nintendo while leaving their backside open for a very capable Sony to attack.

Steroid.......stfu seriously

Frack you.

Sadly , this was your best post since becoming a member......

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

gebx said:
Lafiel said:
funny how he says the xbox core fans were up in arms against it .. yes, they are up in arms, but to defend Natal to the last man, heh

Your both right...

360 fanboys seem to be completely against it.. or completely for it..

I'm not sure if you noticed what differentiates 360 fanboys from the others is that they have no allegiance for MS and have no problems bashing its products if they think its stupid.

Unless I misread the definition, a fanboy is someone who has blind allegiance to their chosen company, regardless of their actions...are you suggesting 360 fanboys don't do that? If so, that's an oxymoron me thinks.

All fanboys do that, wether MS/Ninty or Sony, none are different.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

If you don't like Malstrom, don't read his articles.

We can't really disprove what he is saying right now either.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

Well, I'm not saying Natal won't be really successful, but think about this. Wii Motion Plus is already out and depending how popular WSR makes it, could be very vital. I mean if people start picking up Tiger and GST and the many titles to come in mass groves. Then you have to ask yourself when this thing launches how much will people say I can already do that with the Wii. Also, investing more money in something that is similar. I mean to copy nintendo's success they will have to make their product more user friendly. I can assure you that they need a whole new dashboard if they want the average housewife to even play, because what they currently have isn't going to fly.

Funny how all the Microsoft fanboys go crazy over this... and how the Sony fans are actually agreeing with Malstrom...

:D

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I'm a Sony fan and I disagreed with the article...are we reading the same thread?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

leo-j said:
Im starting to think the media is being bribed to hype natal.. just like twitter..

Idk I didnt see the media going crazy when the eye toy or Wii remote was announced

leo-j thinks twitter isn't deserving of it's hype?  omg i'm going to tweet this to all of my friends.

I think he has some valid points about Natal hype and the strategies that MS and Nintendo are trying to employ right now, but I also agree that he's getting less coherent and more abrasive as this generation wears on.

For somebody who insists he isn't a viral marketer for Nintendo, he sure isn't going out of his way not to act like one.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.