By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Nintendo-I have it, but what should I buy for it?

No SNES collection is complete without SM All Stars!

I also suggest you get Terranigma. Great ARPG. (or not, since you're american).

FF VI is a must then.

Around the Network

Now that I think about, Tales of Phantasia is pretty good.

Pixel Art can be fun.

TURTLES IN TIME

some great snes games not mentioned yet

Lufia 2
Castlevenia: dracula X
Super Castlevania IV
Contra 3
Earthworm Jim
Illusion of Gaia

Edit: EVO - the search for eden

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Super Mario RPG
F-Zero
Pilotwings
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
Contra 3 (surprised no one listed it yet, edit - damnit I was beaten by one post!!!!!!!)
Super Punch-Out!!

I would just d/l these games from VC since I am sure most of them probably cost more than 8$ to buy. However, you might want to use the system and that is understandable.

Around the Network
D_Boy said:

The box art for Super Metroid always puzzled me...what the crap are those massive green paws in the background? Mother Brain 2nd form?

Lol, I've only played 20 minutes of the game(might finish it someday, might...) and even I knew it was kraid

I hope we get to see him once in 3d XD

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Mario Kart yet; that was awesome.

One of the game I had the most fun with that rarely gets mentioned anywhere is Lemmings. The SNES version of Lemmings had a head-to-head mode that made it completely unlike any of the PC versions I have played (and quite frankly found boring). My friends and I spent countless hours trying to sabatoge each other in this game.

Samus Aran said:
D_Boy said:

The box art for Super Metroid always puzzled me...what the crap are those massive green paws in the background? Mother Brain 2nd form?

Lol, I've only played 20 minutes of the game(might finish it someday, might...) and even I knew it was kraid

I hope we get to see him once in 3d XD

you are not worthy of the username Samus Aran

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

astrosmash said:

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Mario Kart yet; that was awesome.

One of the game I had the most fun with that rarely gets mentioned anywhere is Lemmings. The SNES version of Lemmings had a head-to-head mode that made it completely unlike any of the PC versions I have played (and quite frankly found boring). My friends and I spent countless hours trying to sabatoge each other in this game.

I intentionally didn't list Mario Kart because I beleive Mario Kart N64 & Wii are vastly superior. While a fun game, I never really went back to it after N64.

Oh, and Punch-Out!! for NES and Wii are way better than Super Punch-Out!!

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Yeah the boxart looks hilarious, but the game itself is pure awesomeness.